• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How Did You Find Us?

To help us determine how well we are doing in our marketing campaign and determine which resources we use are performing well for Gigarank we`d like to ask you a simple question!

How did you find? Was a referral from another website, a directory, recommendation or a search engine? Please let us know.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
[-] The following 5 users Like DJB's post:
  • gogogadget, lloydadams, roguechieftain, spadix786, sudhirdev
GooOooOOooOOOoooogle Power!!!!!!!!!Yahoo
Φρονήσης μεν μηδέποτε επί σεαυτώ μέγα, αλλά μηδέ καταφρονήσης σεαυτού.
Ισοκράτης, 436-338 π.Χ., Αθηναίος ρήτορας
TRANSLATION: never thinks highly of yourself but never despising yourself
Isocrates, 436-338 BC, Ancient Greek Athenian orator
Google it!!! Good search engine with greater results!
Via FWS forums.
from freewebspace forum . Smile
I found from Google.Com
freewebspace.net. Liked the name! I haven't had time yet to get my Website ready, but hopefully later.
[Image: Cr34VZB.jpg]
Also my one friend suggest your forums.
Google all the way. Lucky find I think.
[Image: O4VvaSC.jpg]
What did you guys Google for?
actually I forgot how did I find this, just clicked........and here I am now Rolleyes
(08-15-2013, 04:53 PM)luciani Wrote: actually I forgot how did I find this, just clicked........and here I am now Rolleyes
Magic! I like it. Good
Power of ALAH(Google.com)
[-] The following 1 user Likes excelles's post:
  • encikam
FWS forum :)
HOT MUSIC VIDEO | Video Music Knowledgebase
I used google. "Free hosting p2p forum" something like that. Thought I'd give it a try.
i google searched "free cpanel hosting" and found this. seems promising
First I used google and got here.
Then there was a link to here.
And from there I found this! Good
(09-12-2013, 07:25 PM)Craig Wrote: First I used google and got here.
OK. I'm curious now. The first link that you checked was for StoneRocket, not Gigalicous, what search words did you use to get there? And where did the second link come from? There is a link right at the bottom of the page to Gigalicous, but it is different from your second link. I couldn't find that specific link from StoneRocket to Gigalicous. The second link goes to a unique 404 page that has a Gigalicous link in it.
(09-12-2013, 08:05 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(09-12-2013, 07:25 PM)Craig Wrote: First I used google and got here.
OK. I'm curious now. The first link that you checked was for StoneRocket, not Gigalicous, what search words did you use to get there? And where did the second link come from? There is a link right at the bottom of the page to Gigalicous, but it is different from your second link. I couldn't find that specific link from StoneRocket to Gigalicous. The second link goes to a unique 404 page that has a Gigalicous link in it.

Firstly I googled "softaculous free hosting".
Then I clicked on the 9th search result which got me to this.
I clicked on some random links on the thread on that forum and got to this.
It said hosted by gigalicous so I followed the link and came here!

But I could of got here much easier. If I google "softaculous free hosting" gigalicous.com would of came up as the 11th result.
Aha .... the "softaculous free hosting" search term would certainly have got you to StoneRocket. Good
(06-26-2013, 12:21 PM)Sitebee Wrote: [Image: gigafind.png]

To help us determine how well we are doing in our marketing campaign and determine which resources we use are performing well for Gigalicous we`d like to ask you a simple question!

How did you find? Was a referral from another website, a directory, recommendation or a search engine? Please let us know.

I found this great site thru google search using 'free hosting with cpanel' as keyword.
Thanks'
Aha .... Gigalicous is now number 6 when one uses "free hosting with cpanel" including the paid links on top, and number 3 in unpaid links. Cool
google dady Pardon
found the site through google when looking for a web host to develop a autism and intelectual disability information website on.
was about to pass on gigalicious after finding out it required x amount of posts on the forum before being able to apply because had always assumed this meant something dodgy,but had luckily come across a post on the forum yesterday which explained exactly why this now common concept happens;eg, to stop spam bots and just general trouble,that makes a lot of sense.
am not able to work and dont have the money to do anything so am stuck at home all day and have nothing to do other than foruming, regardless of the point that drives everyone here originaly, am adding this forum to bookmarks as its a friendly community even though its still pretty new.
I was searching a free hosting with the latest php and mysql on the google and found you :)

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
(09-15-2013, 06:59 PM)ChickenFanatic Wrote: found the site through google when looking for a web host to develop a autism and intelectual disability information website on.
was about to pass on gigalicious after finding out it required x amount of posts on the forum before being able to apply because had always assumed this meant something dodgy,but had luckily come across a post on the forum yesterday which explained exactly why this now common concept happens;eg, to stop spam bots and just general trouble,that makes a lot of sense.
am not able to work and dont have the money to do anything so am stuck at home all day and have nothing to do other than foruming, regardless of the point that drives everyone here originaly, am adding this forum to bookmarks as its a friendly community even though its still pretty new.

If you need any help, maybe with buying a domain (sponsor) or anything else please contact me, I have a form of autism too.
found your site on google when i was looking for a free webhosting service
Can we make this a global thread and a required post for free hosting applications?

It would help me greatly....
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
Sounds like a great idea Sitebee. I found Gigalicous through Google.
I searched on cpanel hosting. This wasn't the first Forum that came up, I tried others, but it's the one that impressed me enough to want to register.
[Image: CKJPvzV.png]

• 1(current)
  • Next