•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average

Who Is Your Favorite Domain Registrar?

My favorite is GoDaddy. But there are lot's of good Domain Providers
Namecheap and InternetBs hands down
I've been using GoDaddy for years. I never knew about name.com though. GoDaddy has great support, too.
GoDaddy :)
I´m just using nic.com for every Domain. I heard some stories about other Registrars, so I never thought of trying anything other than nic. But as far as I read here, Godaddy might be good for a try.
Mine are: North Hosts and Web Sound
Look at this place... Fifty thousand people used to live in this city. Now it's a ghost town... I've never seen anything like it.
After I have tried many of them so far - NameCheap is my favorite Domain Regostar.
My favorite domain registrar is NameCheap. Just dont use their DNS service. Their DNS service is horrible.
NameCheap domain are fair priced, you can also try Google Domains (domains.google.com) that's a new one.
My favourite is Namecheap because they have good deals, I want to stick with one domain register to keep it all organised I don't want to have many different accounts for different domain websites.

Barnum Designs
My favourite is Hostinger.
mine is domains.org
My favorite domain registrar is Namecheap and GoDaddy, but i like namecheap more because of its easy to use interface and good looking material design.
I prefer namecheap due to their free DNS control panel. Normally i host my domains with the domain provider and point domain or subdomain to the host using "A" records, while the mails are pointed to gmail servers. This ensures that my emails are always up even when my host is down.
[Image: 6798.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes somik's post:
  • Genesis
Personally, I like Godaddy and 1and1 as domain registerar because I already register my domains from them.
I also suggest you to register your domain from them bacause they have lot of promotion for domain registration and hosting.

But 1and1 my Favorite one bacause you'll get free 1 email hosting account for each domain.
I really like GoDaddy for domains. I think it is very good for cheap prices and for a simple interface to work with.
I always seem to find coupons to use with GoDaddy as well... That is always a plus. GoDaddy also seems to save me a lot of
time with their interface.

- Mreno28
I prefer NameCheap. They have really good prices, especially for .com domains. 
I used Godaddy in the past because the have good deals for the first year, but in the second year they charge you like double, and moved all my domains to NameCheap
Namecheap is definitely the best in my opinion. They have a great design and accept bitcoin as well!
imho there is nothing better than hetzner.de for buying domains and administrating zone files. You can just edit the zone file and set PTR records without any confirmation. its amazing. and it has an API :)
I am a GoDaddy user. It's discount attract me.
Have been seeing my friends migrate towards godaddy. Have two domains with resell.biz for quite sometime.
Mine is namecheap for .com domains cuz they are cheap and for testing domaind(temporaty) I like to use freenom cuz the .tk domains are free.
Without any dubt .. NameCheap
There are 2 great domain regisrators in Russia: 
http://2domains.ru 
https://www.reg.ru
I advice
Obviously namecheap, They got many promotions and awesome support. i will recommend u ordering domains from them
1) Namecheap
2) Dynadot
3) Name.com

For the reliability, ease of use, the support....and of course the awesome deals they offer. Tongue
(07-05-2016, 02:01 PM)kentwiggins Wrote: I prefer NameCheap. They have really good prices, especially for .com domains. 
I used Godaddy in the past because the have good deals for the first year, but in the second year they charge you like double, and moved all my domains to NameCheap

I began transferring my .com domains from NameCheap to NameSilo, as they are charging for the whois guard on the second year, and the prices are higher than the first year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kentwiggins's post:
  • Genesis
What about freenom
i think it's a good one..
cause it give five different choices of free domains
and many domains can be registered(without abuse)
(03-09-2017, 09:00 AM)kaustubh9 Wrote: What about freenom

Freenom being the same as dotTK, is way bad. You're honestly better going with a paid domain over it.

Reasons:
1. By default, your visitors will see ads. What's more, you aren't the one getting the revenue from the ads.
2. The company can and will snatch your domain away if it has a good amount of traffic.
(03-09-2017, 04:15 PM)CHT Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 09:00 AM)kaustubh9 Wrote: What about freenom

Freenom being the same as dotTK, is way bad. You're honestly better going with a paid domain over it.

Reasons:
1. By default, your visitors will see ads. What's more, you aren't the one getting the revenue from the ads.
2. The company can and will snatch your domain away if it has a good amount of traffic.

I use many domains from freenom but haven't seen a single ad..
But i agree with your second point
one of my domains recently got cancelled as i left it vacant(no website) for 15 days
and was considered abuse
For me godaddy.com the best domain register!

•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next