• 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Who Is Your Favorite Hosting Provider?

I'm very happy with Gigarank. You guys are doing excellent work! Thanks! Drinks
Definitely Gigalicous/Gigarank .... Good
for me its dreamhost.com, largeserver.net and enom.com
but for free hosting, gigarank is the best :)

main-hosting is suck !!!!
I prefer to host myself, I rent a server from giga International, nothing todo with GigaRank tho.
i used to use dialahost back in the day but now they sold the company its gone downhill i would propably use someone like go daddy
Feels like a loaded question, only kidding, the only host provider I use is Gigarank and I couldn't possibly be happier, superb in every way. Drinks

... (ahem, so the cheque is in the post, right guys) Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Briar Spirit's post:
  • DJB
I began my hosting with 110mb.com free then as a premium hosting. It got down and now Byethost. Getting best possible support from them.
To be completely honest I've used x10hosting for quite some time without any issues, its completely free and offers cPanel my only complaint about it is you have to use one of their subdomains in order to get hosting. Currently I'm trying to find a different host for my website and since the site isn't to generate any revenue once so ever free is always good in my book (with the exception of the domain, which I bought for 0.99usd).
What a ques! Gigarank of course! Once of the best things that happened to me hosting wise in a long while. You guys are doing a tremendous job here and also like the community here.
I use Hawkhost, used to use Hostgator. They're good when they're not being DDOSed...
Gigarank for sure. One of my best experiences so far in terms of effortless. Cool
Me personally I have to say it's Gigarank.net and what I liked about you can unlimited domain name with the cheapst plan just $2.99/m. It's too low price, it's just about price of a coffe. I have to say Gigarank is better then any others out there in the whole internet.
I’ve used Dreamhost, Bluehost, and Site5. My favorite is Site5.Pardon
i am waiting for... GigaRank!!!!!!! Clapping
Definitely GigaRank. By far! Good
So far, Gigarank is the best free host I've found. The performance is excellent, the tools are top-notch, and the support is friendly and spot-on.
I haven't had a great hosting experience yet. I'm with a provider where the Admin is permanently gone and although up time is not too bad, some of the features such as mySQL aren't in best of shape as there is no maintenance taking place. I doubt I'd put up a serious Website at this host, and will use it only for sandbox learning experiences.

Am looking forward to trying Gigarank and am happy to read all the great reports. Looks like a nice community as well.
Always preferring Gigarank.net
(07-02-2014, 02:25 AM)sbalamuruganmscit Wrote: Always preferring Gigarank.net
Why do you prefer Gigarank?

Note: Posts like these can't be credited as quality posts as they hardly have any content in them. When you are posting for hosting you need to make 10 QUALITY posts. Which means they have to have some discussion in them. If you say you like something you need to tell us why you like it. Suggest you read our Guidelines for Quality Posts.

(07-02-2014, 02:32 AM)Genesis Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 02:25 AM)sbalamuruganmscit Wrote: Always preferring Gigarank.net
Why do you prefer Gigarank?

Note: Posts like these can't be credited as quality posts as they hardly have any content in them. When you are posting for hosting you need to make 10 QUALITY posts. Which means they have to have some discussion in them. If you say you like something you need to tell us why you like it. Suggest you read our Guidelines for Quality Posts.

I need 6 sub domains. Enough disk space and Bandwidth. Important is CPanel. Most of them giving custom panel.
So preferring gigarocket.net.
I know need to make 10 QUALITY post as per the Terms and conditions.
i've been using FatCow for several years to host some online portfolios for a few artists. No major complaints. The service has been reliable. The interface is pretty easy to use, although I prefer cPanel. Automated script installation is done with Simple Scripts, though I believe they were just bought by MOJO marketplace. I much prefer Softaculous for reliability, staying current, ease of use and other features.

I went with them because I was getting over a really bad breakup with another host and FatCow had reasonable prices and 24/7 phone support. The previous host had been virtually impossible to reach by any means so the accessibility was a big selling point.

As it stands now, I intend to transition to Gigarank paid hosting when my current agreement expires because of better prices, ease of use and great service.
I am a fan of 3owl.com hosting as they offer a GREAT free package. Gagarank might become my new favorite if I can get past these forum posts... Not exactly leaving a good flavor to start off with though...
(07-12-2014, 11:01 PM)Madie Wrote: Not exactly leaving a good flavor to start off with though...
Ah well, you're done now. No more worries. Tongue

Definitely 000webhost.com!

Oh... and Hostinger.co.uk.
The first one is ServerHub that I use for almost two years. The support service is incredibly helpful. Of course the second one I hope is Giga right here. I think searching other free host without cpanel or its imitation means wasting time and energy. Why not just use a bit of time in forum writing. Besides it's just before your hosting application.
I am surprised that no-one has mentioned Omnis.com. I have had paid hosting with them for the last 3 years. There have only been 2 outages for less than 4 hrs each time. Their service is reasonably priced and (imho) very reliable. I have a shared hosting plan. The speeds do get throttled a bit when you are doing larger file transfers, but that is the only limit I have bumped up against. I wouldn't mind going to a VPS solution or a dedicated server for more resources. However, I think a VPS would work fine. I will check out a few of the suggested hosting providers as well.
(07-12-2014, 11:01 PM)Madie Wrote: I am a fan of 3owl.com hosting as they offer a GREAT free package. Gagarank might become my new favorite if I can get past these forum posts... Not exactly leaving a good flavor to start off with though...

I can understand where your coming from, but please understand that if we had instant activation we would be overrun with spammers which ultimately would affect the quality of service.

We`ve (the staff) ran the Post 2 host model since 2005 and found it to be the preferred model for us.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
In addition, the quality (or lack of quality) of the posts that are made usually reflects how that person will be conducting their hosting account. For example if someone makes quick, short, nonsense posts in rapid succession from their smart phone, there is a great chance that they may not continue with that account, i.e. they put so little in the posts and they got the account so easy, they may load a quick Word press site and forget about it, or they may even forget they opened a hosting account with us. The posts usually reflect the level of responsibility and commitment one can expect from the person who will be operating a hosting account with us and that sense of responsibility and commitment would be important for the overall safety and quality of the shared space on our server. As the owner (DJB) said, this is a great system and has worked from the beginning of time.

I think godaddy is very slow, ipage is faster.
I like the way the guys here "vet" new users, as mentioned above you can usually tell by the kind of posts they make as to what kind of "customer" they're going to be, they have to protect themselves so to speak, IE not just signing up to host dodgy / illegal stuff
I currently have sites on bluehost.com, siteground.com, dreamhost.com, and webhostinghub.com (I do some freelancing). My personal sites are on bluehost.com and have been for years, but recently their support and speed are starting to concern me. I think I might be looking for a new host for my sites.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rockforlife's post:
  • Genesis

•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next