•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Who Is Your Favorite Hosting Provider?

I think the answer is pretty obvious... Gigarank of course! [Image: wink.gif]
I think right now the best offer for 1 year hosting free its AWS Amazon!
Nothing
I've tested a lot of hosting services. A good cheaper hosting is misterdomain.eu. You can choose linux hosting for 13€ for year.
Another good hosting is ovh.com, an italian hosting with a good performance and support.
(03-31-2017, 07:31 AM)eclisseweb Wrote: I've tested a lot of hosting services. A good cheaper hosting is misterdomain.eu. You can choose linux hosting for 13€ for year.
Another good hosting is ovh.com, an italian hosting with a good performance and support.
Never heard of misterdomain.eu before, I'm definitely gonna check it; thank you. Smile

By the way, OVH is french, not italian.
[-] The following 1 user Likes sashalusa's post:
  • eclisseweb
goddy is one of the most stable and secure webhosting ,its cpanel is simple and full of features
that goes even with noobs and begainners ,goddy is supporting all kind of web hosting ,php ,asp and more.
My favorite hosting it's hosting for files like
speedyshare
zippyshare
(04-28-2017, 08:35 PM)jurkus7 Wrote: My favorite hosting it's hosting for files like
speedyshare
zippyshare

To earn a Quality Post credit, could you tell us why they are your favorite hosting sites?
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
(04-30-2017, 12:07 AM)Yozora Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 08:35 PM)jurkus7 Wrote: My favorite hosting it's hosting for files like
speedyshare
zippyshare

To earn a Quality Post credit, could you tell us why they are your favorite hosting sites?
Yes they are my favorite hosting because there are free and fast to upload files.
For Me it's namescheap.com & hostgator, however; I tried also siterubix.com but it's all about affiliate program so I'm transferring out of it,  I think Bluehost & eHost are worthy to be tried,
i used OVH , but this one could be better :)
@All 
Wow, this thread have been since July 2013! Gigalicious was a good name, url is dead now. I had a re-seller account years ago with Heart Internet and TBF they were a good company, on the ball with support, fast network, good re-seller deal. I was Hostzilla.co.uk but lost the domain due to bad life choices. I worked at Fasthosts, then I worked within Fasthosts on another brand that was using the Fasthost re-seller accounts called Streamline.net.

Its a popular brand but I know the truth... still, I enjoyed the systems and networks job and turned off to sales antics and worked on cheering the customers up by fixing problems.

And now I'm here, it is serendipity. I can honestly say I've never been part of a hosting community, the free shared hosting is as good as the hosting I used with Heart Internet and they were good. I know this data center is in Europe, but it could be in the same city as me its that speedy. The forums are full of experience and support is second to none, so far Giganet aka Gigarocket is A1, the mutts nuts, pukka with cherries. Nice job people! Clapping Yahoo Good
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
(05-13-2017, 08:06 PM)lfsousa Wrote: I like Hostinger
Link: api.hostinger.com.br/redir/9219886
"Recommendations" coming with affiliate links attached aren't really trustworthy. Nea
[-] The following 1 user Likes sashalusa's post:
  • Genesis
(05-14-2017, 01:49 PM)sashalusa Wrote:
(05-13-2017, 08:06 PM)lfsousa Wrote: I like Hostinger
Link: api.hostinger.com.br/redir/9219886
"Recommendations" coming with affiliate links attached aren't really trustworthy. Nea

Thanks for pointing this out. Have made a vanishing act out of it. Cool

I am currently using http://capix.com/ and have had no issues with it so far. The free plan comes with a lot of things that you would need for a business. It would be perfect for a small to medium business to get started with a professional website that is very reliable. I currently use it for 3 different websites but I am soon closing them due to recent changes with capnix.
[Image: kung-fu-panda-quote1.jpg]
My Forums
My Website
Add me on Discord Austin | SensualOrange#3553
If you wish to join me on my adventures as a minecraft player/pvper then add me on discord or send me a PM on the forums!
www.gigarocket.net is the best!
(06-09-2017, 08:35 AM)ghasemeng Wrote: www.gigarocket.net is the best!
Is the host affiliated or part of Gigarank? I ask because the site's logo says Gigarank, not Gigarocket.
(06-09-2017, 09:05 AM)sashalusa Wrote:
(06-09-2017, 08:35 AM)ghasemeng Wrote: www.gigarocket.net is the best!
Is the host affiliated or part of Gigarank? I ask because the site's logo says Gigarank, not Gigarocket.

Gigarank has recently changed its name to Gigarocket. We're in a transitional phase right now, and the graphics should be updated soon.
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
I think Godaddy is good, but at the sametime is too expensive when yo need more tools like antivirus for example. In my case, I will another provider.
Just at this moment, i would say siterubix (wealthy affiliate free hosting subdomain sites )is my favorite now, but I still finding other free hosting plan for me.

Siterubix provides me two free subdomain so that I can open two sites to work for my promotional purposes. Andd the site is easy to operate, just required to learn a little bit of HTML basics, all things can be set up and start promote my referral links.

From the above suggestions, I would try out speedyshare and AWS Amazon though I don't know what they are !
[-] The following 1 user Likes jackchun24239's post:
  • Genesis
If you have a static site and you are not trying to make a big profit, Netlify's Open Source plan gives you free hosting + all the features you possibly need (Custom domains, redirects, etc).
(09-13-2016, 09:57 PM)xib Wrote: I never go with Hostgator, hostmonster, godaddy, bluehost, justhost, all those that are basically the same terrible layout, terrible prices, and they corner the market. I personally believe that they're mostly run by the same company.
And you would be right; except GoDaddy - who is sh*t in any case - all the hosts you mention are owned and run by the same huge corporation, called EIG, famous for buying out and destroying formerly (more or less) good providers - and in fact all the above hosts are worse than sh*t.

(05-05-2017, 03:58 PM)akamel11 Wrote: For Me it's namescheap.com & hostgator, however; I tried also siterubix.com but it's all about affiliate program so I'm transferring out of it,  I think Bluehost & eHost are worthy to be tried,
Agree on Namecheap; for HostGator and BlueHost see reply above - they should be avoided like plague.
I'm using free and sponsor hostings. But NATRO is best hosting provider on my country (Turkey).
Infinityfree = Host
GoDaddy = Domain
And i buy ssl in any website with good feedback

•  Previous
  • 7(current)