Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My domain beatmobi.in hacked, change my domain.

[Solved]
Hello,
Sir some days ago I order free hosting from you for my domain beatmobi.in. But yesturday night my domain was hacked by anyone, now I report it to Bigrock. But I want to change my domain, will you plz change it to 'ucweb.info' plz.
[Solved]
I'm a bit confused... Your site was hacked and if so why you will change your domain?
Tongue
[Solved]
not my site my domain bro. Before some days I share its cpanel details with my friend and now he moved my domain from my cpanel to his ac.Sorry
[Solved]
Please read sticky topics. We need your hosting account username.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[Solved]
(07-13-2013, 07:14 AM)wifitoplist Wrote: not my site my domain bro. Before some days I share its cpanel details with my friend and now he moved my domain from my cpanel to his ac.Sorry

A so called friend....
Tongue
[Solved]
@un4saken, my username: beatmobi

@whsecurity, when I Mailed him he is telling some stupid questions. but I Will show him now, I Will ____ him.Diablo
[Solved]
plz help me sir plz plz its urgent plz.

(07-13-2013, 07:21 AM)whsecurity Wrote:
(07-13-2013, 07:14 AM)wifitoplist Wrote: not my site my domain bro. Before some days I share its cpanel details with my friend and now he moved my domain from my cpanel to his ac.Sorry

A so called friend....

When your best friend cheat you that time feel like alone in the world, I trust him but he :sad:
[Solved]
Your primary domain has been changed to ucweb.info.

Please update the nameservers on that domain to point at our servers.

They are:

ns1.gi9.co
ns2.gi9.co
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
[Solved]
//moved to support area.
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
[Solved]
It's a hard way to learn, but never ever share your login details with anyone.
[Solved]
@DJB, thanx.
@Sander k, but when you trust anyone that time we think he is trusted but ...
[Solved]
Marking as solved and closed
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!