Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Your favorite Paid Web Hosting Provider

I just like to hear who is your favorite paid hosting provider or providers. Specially I like to hear about vps hosting providers you have had positive experience.

When you post your favorite provider plz add few details like how long you have been with them, their support and uptime, what you like about the etc.

My favorite vps hosting provider is Knownhost. I have been using them for over 3 yeara and haven't had any problems with them. Support is top notch. Every single support ticket I have opened is sorted without fast with without a headache. I used one of their fully managed packages with cPanel.
Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray
[-] The following 1 user Likes xdude's post:
  • Genesis
Hostgator. Cheap price, 24/7/365 support , I have been using them for almost 2 years.
I'm really liking webhostpython.com. They have great prices, they have great response time, and are very personable as well. There was one downtown, but that's because the upstream provider went down, not them.
I've used for a long time hostmonster is very good, but the prices are a bit high.
I'm really enjoying the gigarank even though the free version with some limitations it seems to run very well, in the future I think to point out to my clients.
I've found good deals at CalvaryWebHosting for both hosting and discount domain names.
If your site is making money or you have the money to throw at it.

rackspace.com is my favorite

have a website, dedicated game server , everything you need for a gaming website or clan
I had a VPS and a Dedi Server at Server4you for 10 years and never had any problems with them. But you should wait for event Days like christmas or easter to rent a server. If you do so they will give you premium support for the time of your contract
for me im using cheap dedicated server on this provider wholesaleinternet.net/ .This provider give just $10 for a dedicated server for nice uptime.Im using this provider and never had any problem with them.
(09-28-2016, 04:31 AM)mkononow Wrote: If your site is making money or you have the money to throw at it.

rackspace.com is my favorite

have a website, dedicated game server , everything you need for a gaming website or clan

Are you paying $500 a month for that server? I checked the specs of them and they are on the low end side of things
Had a dedicated server with softlayer for more than 3 years. They started off as Servermatrix, now taken over by IBM. They are slightly expensive but nothing to beat their uptimes and service. They used to have a 2 ring SLA and responded to tickets just like that. They offer VPS also nowadays. Hope this helps.
-gp
There are too many paid hostings that offers best services, but you cannot name them who's the very best, as every web hosting has downtimes, issues, and problems. Only that those per month offered hosting with complete package may have the best, but still, we could not assure 100% uptime. Remember, some paid sites shut down due to some DDOS issues not being solved.
Because the I'm from Russia, I know a good Russian hosting. I used it for several years. It made me very pleased

time-host.net (not adv)
If it comes to All in one hosting the namecheap will be good but if u want to customize every aspect u should use pure vps from vultr
Best providers for me - that I'm using - are WebHostFace, Stablehost, HostMantis, Namecheap, WebHostingBuzz and GeekStorage.
I use papaki.gr for two websites/applications that I did. It is a great host provider, and with nice occasional discounts. Their service is also excellent!! They helped me quite a lot both on telephone and via email. You can choose Linux or Windows Panel to work with. Unfortunately I think they do only shared hosting and do not provide dedicated servers or vps. Still it is a very good provider that I intend to continue trusting.
OVH is the best providers for me, they constantly innovating to develop bespoke, scalable technologies that offer users guaranteed performance and huge freedom of configuration.
I started with Ovh and later Joined Digital Ocean after it was launched. Digital Ocean is cheap though not as cheap as Ovh. However, running on pure SSD makes them very fast.
I recently moved to Vultr after I noticed they are exactly the same with Digital Ocean but half the price.

Before moving to VPS providers I was using Ipage, their custom Cpanel is a piece of crap.
I am still using all-inkl.com
cause they also have a mode,
where you have completely seperate sub accounts, so
you can put every domain on its own subaccount and thus,
if one domain should get hacked, the hackers will not get into the other domains...
Very nice !