Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What are your current projects?

I am working on setting up and configuring a website and blog for my son's Highschool project. I am starting from the ground up, with the basic tenants of security and ease-of-use. He will be building a tiny house. My son is home-schooled, and we figured the best way to learn what he needs to know, is to put it to use. So, this website will be a portfolio as well. It will house all his documents, pictures, videos, blogs, etc that he needs to fully document this project. It will be a 3 -4 year project that fully details everything from budgeting, planning, blueprints, and actual construction. I think it will be an excellent and invaluable tool for him. I plan to have it hosted as well as have it mirrored to a local (literally in-house server) so that we can have a working backup as well as a test bed for anything new before going to production. I already have the hosting for that, and am working on getting the framework setup. I will be asking lots of questions for sure. I have a feeling I will have to use a CMS system such as Joomla or Drupal. Not sure what is best yet.
im currently making a dj website this is my first time and my first project. i code it almost 3days right now. I feel pressure to my self i feel i lack everything
i am currently working on my Business advertisements and online pages
[Image: proudlypinoyontrans.png]
I'm currently working on a personal site, that I can post blogs and showcase different projects I have done. I plan to also use it as a means of tracking my progress on different projects. Looking forward to getting started and getting involved with the Gigarank community.
Basically all the urls in my signature are projects for me. I have a couple of wordpress installs coming up for clients. One will be a winery site and the other is going to be legal help for nurses... could be interesting. I may also have a few rottweiler related websites popup.

(10-08-2014, 03:13 PM)itmak27 Wrote: im currently making a dj website this is my first time and my first project. i code it almost 3days right now. I feel pressure to my self i feel i lack everything

you should look into the fullwidth mp3 player plugin. You can see it in action at my www.parockshow.com site... there is both a wordpress plugin and a set of scripts if you're hand coding your site.
I am working on a complete web portfolio that showcases all my projects from scratch, whilst not spending a penny. So far, so good.

-Using Freenom, a free domain, with great domain features.
-My own Web Developer
-I am my own Graphic Designer
-And currently looking for a good, free Host. Currently I use hourb.com

You can see hows its going right now, http://spasiannrd.tk
That toggle menu is awesome. Great job Spasian! Good

Looks as though only people in your local area can enjoy your Website. It's not international. Which is OK of course. May be a good thing for being ddossed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Genesis's post:
  • SpasianNrD
Currently Website For GYM.
Albeit not all are web scripts, these are all my currently concurrently running projects:
  • HTC One M7 ROM
  • Music Analysis/Re-synthesis software
  • AJAX pictures gallery
  • Rooted android security app
  • URL Shortener

Web scripts are highlighted.
currently i make wordpress autoblog plugins for auto update contents and sitemaps.
almost finished. my plan, i will sell this plugins
http://health.asik.ga
ytdl.xyz youtube downloader
I have a bunch of designs to make for other people but I am with a serious "designers block" and I can't seem to make anything look good....
[Image: tumblr_m8i6x0vOl01rr2zps.gif]
Currently I am finishing off my new portfolio design. I wanted to go pure html5, css and js with bootstrap3. Leaving portfolio to be simple, I will keep my blog on wordpresa though.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
I just created world-plans. com , for a client , a simple wordpress web based

Now in a project for the government ministry of supplies huge web project aim to provide call center , buy online , ..... etc . for about 10,000 products for 85 millions of Egyptian people

We are in meetings every week Undecided
In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
– Martin Luther King Jr
(02-07-2015, 03:10 AM)Hazem Wrote: I just created world-plans. com , for a client , a simple wordpress web based

Now in a project for the government ministry of supplies huge web project aim to provide call center , buy online , ..... etc . for about 10,000 products for 85 millions of Egyptian people

We are in meetings every week Undecided
Well done Hazem. Wow! That looks like an awesome project. Hope it pays well! Good
I'm working on an e-commerce project. The tricky part is the integration with two companies. One will be responsible for shipments and another for payments.
Suggest you also make allowance for a separate category for international orders. There may be different requirements for international orders than there are for domestic orders.

Closest I can recall was during the summer when I tried to book a ticket on a Eurolines service from London to Amsterdam, and was completely unable to pay because of the way it was set up. Hope you don't get the same hurdles. This was the Website:
http://www.eurolines.co.uk/offers/london-to-amsterdam

Thing is credit card payments work differently from different countries. Europe is full of additional requirements for online payment. Then there are domestic considerations and international considerations.

Eurolines could take payments from Europe, but not internationally. It thought it could internationally, but can't. That's another challenge. To actually experience payment in different parts of the world to test the online payment system. The theory may work different in practice.

If you check the Eurostar (Belgium Europe channel tunnel train), they could take international payments, but it was because they have set up their payment system for an international option in addition to Europe and local. Challenge however is to make the international payment link as visible and easy to find. I had to search for a while before I could find that option.
www.hellfiremusic.com for AmericanHillJack
www.thetravelersband.com
http://stage.domiano.net - this one will actually be www.deniseardisson.com

All of these are wordpress installs... if you wanna see something really cool scroll all the way to the bottom of hellfiremusic.com
Currently working on to create a back-office for a site that uses reseller system.
The purpose is so that all reseller can track their sales. Progress is around 50% Biggrin
(02-07-2015, 04:12 PM)Genesis Wrote: Suggest you also make allowance for a separate category for international orders. There may be different requirements for international orders than there are for domestic orders.

Thing is credit card payments work differently from different countries. Europe is full of additional requirements for online payment. Then there are domestic considerations and international considerations.
I'm planning to make the iframe based payment, without hardcoding fields into my page. So, the payment gateway company will handle the actual payments (for a small fee, of course). Hence, the compliance with different international requirements will be their headache.
I am going to focus on launching a personal blog again where I can post movie, music, book reviews and everyday boring life stuff. I miss mine every once in a while. Now that I don't have it is when I have lots of ideas for posts. I just have to find a good name for it.
[Image: tumblr_m8i6x0vOl01rr2zps.gif]
currently I am working with my Final project in my course. I should make basic website and should be hosted so can view publicly. I am planning to make a movie trailer website that include the upcoming movies. and I am planning to add some feature on it in the future. maybe I will add latest anime and manga Pardon still thinking for the name of the website/domain for this Huh
currently i make wordpress plugins anti bomb clicks ads.
i make 2 version free and premium.
free version only convert shortcode in post content to ads, 1 visitor allowed 1 click only per session (finished).

premium plugin have some configuration like max clicks allowed, option shortcode or auto insert.
auto insert have option after title, after 1st paragraph, after 2nd paragraph, after image, end of post, and after custom html tag. have widget ads for sidebar.
option for ban ip, targeted country and without ban/targeted country (80%)
I must say I have too much project left on my archive to complete. But there are some dream projects too. But I hope I will finish everything very soon.
Business Websites
Shop - https://biobeo.com | Hosting Panel - https://biobeo.net | Domain Panel - https://biobeo.org

My online portfolio
https://yusha.me

Made with
in Canada
I am working an new project with laravel as basic php/framework and bootstrap for view base .
More info about bootstrap here : getbootstrap.com
More about laravel here : laravel.com
i am working on Spring MVC + JDBC + Bootstrap + DataTables + Spring Security + Spring WebFlow, Spring MVC 4 RESTful web service, SQL Server 2008 R2.

I like new stuff so what i would like to learn is AngularJS, Scala, Play Framework and MongoDB. I think that's our coding future.. beside that i kind of interested in "Intel Galileo Gen 2". This hardware is just like Arduino and Raspberry PI, but what i liked here is i can program that hardware using Visual Studio with C++ language.. that's kind of cool. I intend to buy it, still yet, haven't available in my country :'(
I am working various project planning and budget. One of them are using Citrix to establish thin-client system.
Right now, I'm working on a mobile first responsive website redesign for a restaurant chain. The franchisee sites are being developed first, to get them all on a single template, and unified system. Right now their templates are all over the place in terms of hosting, domain names, visual presentation, and backend. Some of them are chicago.corporate.com, others are corporate.com/chigago, yet others are chicagocorporate.com ... some are on Wordpress, some are hand coded HTML, some are on a 3rd party hosted CMS - none of them look the same, or work the same ... it's a mess.

So what I'm doing, is starting with the new franchise. They don't have a site, so that comes first. Then we're migrating existing franchise sites, then corporate - and then they're getting a new webhost, because theirs is awful.

I'm doing it with html5, SASS, PHP, MySql. I'm using Flexbox instead of a grid system. I was using Susy for layout, but I'm trying to eliminate dependencies. Honestly, Susy is probably better since I have to do a lot of browser specific prefixing so the code isn't all that DRY - but going forward I'm pretty sure all the major browsers will support standard Flexbox syntax.
working on wordpress plugins movie db.
current progress http://moviedb.890m.com
todo: search movie & some widget
I am going to start a project for college purposes which is a simple phone directory with the bavkend to manage it. I will be using htnl5 css3, php, mysql and bootstrap3 for responsivity and the layout features.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
I have 3 projects on the go.2 are a PHP CMS that I and a few others wrote back in 2000. I have 3 versions of it. 1 uses tables.The second 1 uses divs and CSS. and the third is a fork of the original code.They are all open sourced licensed. And my other project is a click game on facebook written in PHP.