Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TV shows you watch these days

I'm watching these days,

Star Wars Rebels Season 3 - Finished

The Big Bang Theory Final Season - I'm gonna really miss this one Sad

Lucifer seacond season - For some reason I started liking this show. Nothing specail about the series though.
Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray
These days I find myself rather watching older tv shows like Supernatural and Prison Break. Some of the newer shows are just so repetitive and become boring after the first season.
(03-16-2017, 07:15 PM)SwitChBlaDe343 Wrote: These days I find myself rather watching older tv shows like Supernatural and Prison Break. Some of the newer shows are just so repetitive and become boring after the first season.
Looks as though you're not subscribing to DStV then? I find the Lethal Weapon series excellent. Just watched the last episode of the first series. Also like the Chicago PD series. Chicago Fire is also good. But yes, Prison Break was probably one of the best series I've watched, already a long while ago.

(03-16-2017, 09:35 PM)Genesis Wrote:
(03-16-2017, 07:15 PM)SwitChBlaDe343 Wrote: These days I find myself rather watching older tv shows like Supernatural and Prison Break. Some of the newer shows are just so repetitive and become boring after the first season.
Looks as though you're not subscribing to DStV then? I find the Lethal Weapon series excellent. Just watched the last episode of the first series. Also like the Chicago PD series. Chicago Fire is also good. But yes, Prison Break was probably one of the best series I've watched, already a long while ago.
My family watches Lethal Weapon and I've seen a few episodes, like 1 or 2, but I don't really find it as enticing as Prison Break. I really enjoyed watching Futurama because, well, it's Futurama :P. How I Met Your Mother is one of my favorite series, if not my absolute favorite. The story was so engaging for me and the ending really got me, right in the feels, you know.
Also you're right about me not being subscribed to DSTV. I find that the movies they show are repeated a lot and certain tv show episosed were reran all the time, so I cancelled my subscription. I find that checking yts.ag for new movies to download is a lot better, also there are thousands of websites that lets you stream tv shows. 

So, you know, Internet > DSTV
I have started watching 2 new TV series.

Taken : I'm not sure this has any connected to the movie series but the pilot episode it little bit similar to that. But result is different. I have only watched 3 episodes so far and it's really good so far.

Iron Fist : This is another TV series from Marvel Comics. These days you can find so many super hero TV series like it has become a trend or something. Superhero is this series is not exactly one of the most famous. At least I hadn't heard or read about him before. Story is pretty good though.
it depends i am at night or at day or at work, at home at night i prefer The Flash, The Simpsons, the blacklist, mcGyver the new one, Taboo which has only 8 episodes but it was great, revenge, arrow, black sails, supergirl, dc heroes of tomorrow.
But there are a lot i dont remember now the names
Right now I just finished Iron Fist and I'm watching Suits, Riverdale and the third season of the 100th. I kinda enjoyed Iron fist. It had a slow start but it had an interesting take. Also, I think Jessica Henwick does a really good job portraying Colleen Wing.
go watch Planet Earth II

It was nothing like a nature documentary, it was way beyond that. The short and different segments, were movies on itself. It contained all the different genres, from experiencing the thrill in a Hollywood-like impossible action-escape scenario to having a comical and truly euphoric moment of realization about the true extent of what nature has to offer. And this was all brought so incredibly well.
The Flash is i always watch in Netflix.  Smile Yahoo   Because i love to watch Sci-Fi Movies and Comedy.
Dark Matter third season has started. This one of the best sci-fi series running these days. You don't see much of ship to ship action but still it's a good story. Funny thing is in this story you find only humans all around the galaxy. No alien races.
I've been trying to get into Lucifer, but I'm really have a hard time with it. Claws was something I enjoyed for the first few episodes, but then I got bored with it. I'm not sure if they make new episodes of Killjoys, but I have been watching older episodes here and there of that show. Killjoys is definitely funny. I've also been trying to catch up on Mr. Robot. A show I want to start watching once I get the free time: Dark Matter.
For me, my favorites are definitely Game of Thrones, & I really enjoyed Peaky Blinders. I hear season 4 of Peaky Blinders will be out later this year so that is crazy exciting and as Game of Thrones is now back it will take away that suspense haha
i am right now watching game of thrones.. i don't want to give any spoiler to someone who has not watched it yet, but the only thing i can say is 'winter is coming!'
Game of Thrones - Really good show, even with the last season not being that good I still love the show and want to see how it ends.
Mr. Robot - Another really good one in my opinion, I love that it shows what happen/can happen in real life.

I have a list of TV Shows that I still need to watch, such as Breaking Bad, Vikings, Suits and a few more. Just need more free time so I can watch it all.
I don't really watch any tv shows right now but I need to start watching Game of Thrones. Everyone keeps talking about it and I'm like the only one who doesn't watch it. I need to start though.
one of my friend suggested me Brooklyn nine-nine , and these days i see this

Brooklyn Nine-Nine is an American police sitcom that premiered on Fox on September 17, 2013, garnering 6.17 million viewers

i suggest you all to see that
Well i cant wait for Star Trek Discovery were going to get the first 2 episodes today Biggrin
It looks like this thread has forgotten and buried. xD These days I'm watching,

01. The Punisher second season. based on Marvels comic this series is pretty good. It has lots of action and story is pretty good.

02. The  ABC Murders - A crime series based on an Agatha Christie novel. Its a dark one.

03. The Blacklist  sixth season - Spy series. I like this one a lot. They do have something different for each episode along with main story.

04. Lethal Weapon third season - Action comedy cops series. Its not bad but nothing great.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xdude's post:
  • Genesis
@xdude True. Thanks for bumping this thread it needed it. Possibly the movie thread too?

I'm currently checking out Turkish series that get dubbed as it's easy watching. Sometimes they're not dubbed and it's easy to follow because of the acting. What I like most is the music that goes with the series. After all of the years of watching undubbed Turkish TV series, one would have thought I could speak Turkish, but I still don't understand a word of it. Just a few words here and there when there is emphasis on it through the acting.

For English series my favourites are still Law & Order and CSI Miami. I also liked Lethal Weapon, and comedies. I never get tired of Friends. I also like the Brit series like Midsommer Murders.

I'm longing for new sci-fi space series like StarGate.  There were several like Expansion and also Killjoys. But these are not in same league as Stargate. I heard Disney going to do a StarWars TV series but nothing official about it yet. Also there are rumors there will be a TV series of Starship Troopers.

Since there arent many interesting new series, I have started checking old stuff from 50s to 70s. Im watching one called The Rat Patrol on Youtube. One from 60's I think. Its about World War 2 desert commandos. There is another one from 70s, a comedy called Hogan's Heroes. This one is quite good.
I mostly watch t.v shows on Netflix but right now I'm watching Family Guy, and The Order. The Order is a pretty good tv show too you guys should check it out if you haven't yet.
Watching Doom Patrol and repeat watching all GOT seasons till the season 8 finale
I have a short list

Grand Tour
RoseHaven
Survivor
Walking dead
American Gods
Charmed 2018
Good Doctor
Miracle Workers
Schitts Creek
Modern Family
Speechless
Black List
Game of Thrones, The 100, Power, and pretty much all the marvel shows like The Flash (my favorite of them).
As you know guys, we are in Ramathan, so i used to watch a lot of series & files: Breaking Bad, The protector, Lucifer, Undercover and dogs of Berlin i really recommend them for you to watch really interesting.