Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Reciprocal Links Exchange

What are your general thought on reciprocal links exchange with other websites? Would you partake in such an activity?
Please do NOT contact me via PM for support request`s, use the support forum instead, you will get a faster response.
[Image: TPoSr7d.png]

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/sitebee
Depends on the Websites. If they would add value, then I'd think it would be a great idea.

I heard google will give bad penalty which is website too many reciprocal links. They said because is not come from natural link. Is it right?
HOT MUSIC VIDEO | Video Music Knowledgebase
[-] The following 1 user Likes jaran's post:
  • DJB
That's true.

3 way linking doesn't hurt tho.
I think it's ok for your smaller websites and for your tier 2 backlinks .
These days 2 way backlinks are not that useful anymore. Google indexes only when they are one way. So if its 1:1 share its not really a very good idea. Infact it might impact adversely in the search engine ranking.
Depends on the other Websites. If I have a real relationship with them of friendly cooperation, then whether I'm going to get Google benefits out of it or not, I'd say it's a good idea. Usually traffic begets traffic, and if it's good traffic, I'm all for it.
I think its the most risky way to get backlinks, Google absolutely doesn't like Reciprocal linking.