Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Which game has the best graphics?

Hi.

I really was amazed whit F.E.A.R. it's graphics was to complex.

Max Payne was to interesting, not only for the history, the graphics was great. In some part of the game, you will play inside a dream... just great.

Ok ok ... yes, now there a better games, the truth is a did't play it, but i am sure that is the next generation. Crysis and Fracry is really good!, Just i got a great experience and share it.

Greetings!
Witcher 3 :) It looks so great. New places in Blood & Wine DLC shows how powerful their engine is.
GTA V probably. Use some REDUX kind of mods and your graphics will be real as hell.
I personally don't use any because of low end pc but check youtube. It is pretty Cool.
Hi,

Back to this post,

I recently got PREY and Spec Ops The Line. They have graphics really good., shadows and details in the background are very complex and awesome. The main characters with hight details. I saw Tomb Raider, the last game and nature's effects will you amaze.

I think that every year a game will have a better gaming experiece and better graphics, but also expensive hardware to get the best. What will be the best in this year?

Best regards
Check here the best graphics game ever:
  • Crysis (2007)
  • Bioshock Infinite (2013)
  • The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt (2015)
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider (2015)
  • Forza Horizon 3 (2016)
Arma III, by Bohemia Interactive.

One of the most graphics intensive games out there, it is probably the most realistic commercially available shooter out there. The most realistic non-commercially available shooter out there would probably have to be Virtual Battlespace 3, which is by a company called Bohemia Interactive. It was selected by the US Army to be the flagship game in their Games for Training program.
Best graphics for me its some exclusive game from sony... Like Last of us etc
WOT did a graphics engine update a little while back and I don't thing I have seen any thing better.
I made this video to demonstrate the improvements. The physics like heat haze from engine exhaust is impressive.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

This game’s graphics are amazing. The scenery is stunning; of cities, forests and mountains. The graphics of the monsters are just as intricate and well designed. The graphics as well as gameplay was just all around wonderful.

[Image: main-qimg-c17c1e164cd8dd8ee860398aaf2b405e]

[Image: main-qimg-745b7935252910e30043bda5a5a084ce.webp]

Regards,
Adrian