Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Your Favorite Mobile Game?

at the minute my favourite game would have to be color switch, I'm not really a gamer as such but I can't help playing it in my spare time Pardon
(11-06-2015, 08:17 PM)un4saken Wrote: Clash of Clans is the only mobile game i play right now. I have a TH8 Castle with full walls and other stuff. Upgrading to TH9 will take too much time and effort, i'll stay as it's for a while.

Fireball, ooh yeah :)

Yup I agree. Clash of Clans is quite the addictive game. I'm a Town Hall 9 with near man buildings. Though I hate wars I occassionally raid othe villages using the standard Loonion. Apart from that I play Angry Birds Epic.
I would have to go with stupid zombies 3. HAve been playing that game alot recently
flick kick and cut the rope
Drinks
Right now I am laying Fallout Shelter, and so far I find it pretty enjoyable. I would like there were more RPG elements instead of just time management, but it still very addicting.
Before that I was playing Walking Dead: Road to Survival, it was very good, the story was ok, but those fights got too repetitive, so I tough i should give a break a little.
i play subway surfers.it is very good game i think and also i play candy crush.others games on my phone is bad.
I found a game on android called twist is very absorbing.ı suggest this gaame who search a new good game
My favorite mobile games is the Fifa 16  and Asphalt 8.
My favorit Game is Jetpack joyride  Good its almost like flappy Birds but much better in my Opinion.
I play Arcane Legends, its a great mobile game that features alot of free to play quests and items, you can explore the world for free however if you want to be the best there is always items you can buy with real money like any mobile game. but try it out and you probably will like it.
Angry Birds, Tic-tac-toe, Snake, Battleship you can always kill time with this..
& my mobile will not handle anything more powerful & better so..
At the moment i play a lot of Atomas when i don't have an internet connection. Its really complicated once you get to higher atoms, and it will require some tactics (https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...nic.atomas)

Also, i've sideloaded pokemon go, but i'm not in my home country, so i don't have a mobile plan here. I really hope it will turn out to be good!
I have the following games installed on my phone. Now I'm playing SBK15 and Fish Out of Water. 
[Image: 0nuo.png]
Definitely Clash Royale, I also played Clash of Clans but when Clash Royale was launched I only play it. I love it because is amazing fight with another players in real-time.
I also like Infinity Loop and Hill Climb Racing.
I always play Summoners War from my phone. And ever since Pokemon Go came out, I have been playing it more than any other game. It's really addictive and I spent more time on my phone than I used to.
Hobbit KOM -> Game to unbalanced now -> BoomBeach/Hearthstone -> But now there is PokemonGO and i have no time for those before.
I have been planing "where is my water" and "where is my water 2".

Both are nice puzzle type games. I enjoy them during my travel or when I am just getting bored.

I think there is similar game called "Where is Perry" by Disney.
Most of the gaes I play like Asphalt 8: Airborne, Modern Combat 5: Blackout etc require an active internet connection (preferably wi fi). This is a little disconforting - sometimes there are areas or places where you don't get an internet connection..  they (game developers) should make their games work offline.
(01-10-2017, 01:39 PM)binil Wrote: Most of the gaes I play like Asphalt 8: Airborne, Modern Combat 5: Blackout etc require an active internet connection (preferably wi fi). This is a little disconforting - sometimes there are areas or places where you don't get an internet connection..  they (game developers) should make their games work offline.

Uh no. If Clash Royale is offline only, then what's the fun in playing? Certain games need the connection for a reason.
I love runners, and games where you can buy upgrades, so I vouch for subway surfers. Very good graphics, updated regularly. It is also hard to get the upgrades, you have to be good at it, and have the patience of a chinese.
(01-10-2017, 06:51 PM)myserver99 Wrote: I love runners, and games where you can buy upgrades, so I vouch for subway surfers. Very good graphics, updated regularly. It is also hard to get the upgrades, you have to be good at it, and have the patience of a chinese.

I'm offended by this. /s
Seriously speaking though, I've seen China chinese with really low levels of patience.
Vouch for subway surfers, very nice and insteresting game, with a lot of features!
(01-10-2017, 06:58 PM)CHT Wrote:
(01-10-2017, 06:51 PM)myserver99 Wrote: I love runners, and games where you can buy upgrades, so I vouch for subway surfers. Very good graphics, updated regularly. It is also hard to get the upgrades, you have to be good at it, and have the patience of a chinese.

I'm offended by this. /s
Seriously speaking though, I've seen China chinese with really low levels of patience.
Well, lets take an example of an idiot (because we were talking about them on another section). One can master the skill of annoying you, while the other has it native, but has not theveloped it. Not yet, in fact all idiots are predestined to be annoying, depends on them how hard they work on it. So a chinese may have not developed his patience yet, or he is a master at MMORPG grinding.
Gaming on mobile Devices for me still is kind of not ideal. There was a time when I played a lot of casual games on my iphone.
But I have to say  there was never a game as good as WoW or Call of Duty.

I am used to deliver some performance on PC, which is not possible on mobile due to bad touchscreen-control (e.g. multiple commands at the sime time).

I enjoyed Dungeonhunter and other RPGs on the mobile - for a short time
I'm playing yu gi oh duel links
Mobile games are more convenient as you can play at ease. You can even play on mobile while you are lying in bed. And my favorite game? Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links
word streak  <3
(01-28-2017, 06:48 AM)ragnarokph.ml Wrote: Mobile games are more convenient as you can play at ease. You can even play on mobile while you are lying in bed. And my favorite game? Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links

I  am finding a bit difficult to play my favorite racing/shooting games lying in bed.. But others like puzzles, chess etc are okay..
I agree with quite a few posts, gaming on a phone isn't quite the same as a console so I prefer to play games on consoles.
I love adventure games :) It is annoying that they have an end, but playing them is fun :P I recently enjoyed Distraint: Pocket Pixel Horror, it's a 2D game but very fun to play (by the way, they say it's horror but I've found nothing related to horror there haha just some random blood in some parts). Or if you prefer some humor game, check out This is not a game ;)