Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Your Favorite Mobile Game?

I am addicted to Royal Revolt 2 ...it is an reverse castle defence online game...i have been playing it since last 2 years...At first it may seem like a copy of clash of clans but it have different taste.
I am keen on Minecraft. Rough graphics initially had resistance.
However, it runs with cheap hardware, so you can enjoy it easily. Although I have various options, I enjoy classic at the moment.
Angry Birds 2, Hill Climb Racing and Hallow Een
Has to be World of Goo https://worldofgoo.com/

Created by 2D Boy... runs on *nix, Win, OSx, Android, iOS and according to their site, Nintendo Switch upcoming!

See this excerpt from the 2DBoy website[font]:

World of Goo is a physics based puzzle / construction game. The millions of Goo Balls who live in the beautiful World of Goo don't know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious.[/font]

Checkout this video...

You Tube Video: World of Goo

Enjoy  
Tease
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
I like to play clash of clans and boom beach, as I love the war aspect of the game. (im a big CoD person so :P)
[Image: kung-fu-panda-quote1.jpg]
My Forums
My Website
Add me on Discord Austin | SensualOrange#3553
If you wish to join me on my adventures as a minecraft player/pvper then add me on discord or send me a PM on the forums!
Sim City is the best.
(09-04-2017, 08:04 PM)shubhangtiwari Wrote: Sim City is the best.

Why do you think that Sim City is the best?

Low quality posts like the one above won't count towards earning hosting or a VPS, just so you know.
[Image: gr_sig.gif]
[Image: userbar222222.png]
Clash of clans has to be the best game until now. It features a complex war and strategic environment with very long hours of playtime ( And never ending too because they add a new level to it in every update) It also has a very reasonable package size of around 100 MB.

For the people who love to race, Real Racing 3 By EA Games is the best in class. It has elegant graphics and world-class simulation. It comes with a big package size although of more than 1.5 GB

I have been playing both the games for more than a year and i must say it's pretty interesting.
There is no end to learning, when you stop learning is when your brain dies.

E-mail to connect with me - Zoheb Shaikh
I love ClashOfClan because it's a strategy game and a war games, it's cool !
Hello!

Sling Kong is my favourite. Avaible on both iOS and Android.
In this game, you can play with some characters: animals, bacteries, robots, etc... You can even create your own characters.
You have to sling your character, and get much higher you can.

--
Sorry for my bad English.
Have a great day!
could sound like a dinosaur  but honestly
i found more entretainment by using sega genesis/game gear  and  game boy / gameboy color emulators with roms
now days games are rly crappy, most of them requieres internet and is barely bassed on claim achievments or autoplay
so basically  drain battery need internet etc

long live to old games!
Angry birds. 
It's  Characters are so Loveable, There’s the red bird, the yellow bird, and goes on, anyone who plays the games will be familiar with those characters.
I used to play a lot of Jetpack Joyride, that game is so addictive, you just want to keep going and improve your kit. Another mobile game is Smash Hit where you throw balls to destroy a series of glas structures. Its so relaxing..
Bug 
Since i am a match 3 fan candy crush saga is my favorite. Only thing is i will be going up slowly as i will play one level as much as i get in the 1st position in my group
(09-27-2017, 12:44 AM)xerxes Wrote: could sound like a dinosaur  but honestly
i found more entretainment by using sega genesis/game gear  and  game boy / gameboy color emulators with roms
now days games are rly crappy, most of them requieres internet and is barely bassed on claim achievments or autoplay
so basically  drain battery need internet etc

long live to old games!

In this time of Wired always online world, its just great to hear that you dig those cool legendary games..
my fav is 1942 by nintendo, hahahaha thats is old style game but make me remember my time that video game is rare and expensive
Blooms Tower Defense 5.

The latest update basically doubled the content of the game and there's so many different ways to play.
I don't really play mobile games anymore because I'm busy (and they can be addicting...).

When I did have time, I used to play Clash Royale (and was pretty good at it to be honest).
Some games don't require a cool graphics to be played. I love Sudoku and Majhong , oriental cool games
Blizzard Hearthstone. I'd been waiting for 2-3 years, till they finally launched Android version.
For me, i like clash royal.. Its the best strategy game i have ever played :)
Also its tournaments and gold rush <3
After returning from work with my wife, we play the 8ball pool - miniclip.

The game is available on both android and pc.
On the phone, the stick is hard to control but you can win.
Most of the time i spent my gaming time playing Clash of Clan, NFS , Asphalt , World Cricket Championship 2, Clash Royale, Subway Surf . You can try them, trust me they are fun to play.
I have to say, Asphalt has been a classical favorite of mine for mobile for years now. However, I found myself getting tired of racing the same few maps with cars and so on. So, I switched to playing some other games and got hooked into 8ball pool by miniclip. The only thing about that game is that it is very time consuming. My favorite of all would probably be Clash Royale by Supercell because you can play with friends and it has many challenges that are updated frequently.
(07-17-2018, 08:35 AM)Dragonix12 Wrote: I have to say, Asphalt has been a classical favorite of mine for mobile for years now. However, I found myself getting tired of racing the same few maps with cars and so on. So, I switched to playing some other games and got hooked into 8ball pool by miniclip. The only thing about that game is that it is very time consuming. My favorite of all would probably be Clash Royale by Supercell because you can play with friends and it has many challenges that are updated frequently.

Have anyone tried asphalt 9? (Should be still in beta version)..
These are my current favorite game on my phone that i'm regularly playing :

1. PUBGM
Why? It's fun, it's addicting, it's a social game (while you can interact with voice chat), it's a shooter game, and most of all  : i can't play it on my pc so when it's available on the mobile, i am very pleased :)))

2. Clash Royale
Why? it's fun, it's fast, only 3 minutes apx. each match. You can be pissed off just because your enemy win and sending you some annoying emoji :))

3.Man or Vampire
RPG Adventure games which have a simple - unique - mainstream gameplay. You should check it out on Playstore, it's free :)
-Dzikri Aditya Darmawan-
Just a Basic Internet User
[ personal https://dzikriadityadarmawan.com web ]
[ personal https://itsliterally.me blog]
[running https://awan.studio business]

My current favorite game is Bit Heroes. It's a small 2d rpg where you complete dungeons to get better gear to complete more dungeons. It also has other modes such as PvP, Gauntlet, Trials, World Boss, Fishing, and so on, which make the game more interesting. It's very fun to play.