Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Hat SEO / Traffic

I'm not sure that I'm posting this in the right forum?! ...pls correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you have an experience with Black Hat World Forum? As far as I can see it is pretty popular.
So I decided to join there ...some of my friends recommended it to me ...they said it helps grow Internet business etc ...

I'm there for a couple of days and I'm must say it is a pretty scary place ...ha. The admins are almost in hostile mood, all over the Forum there are countless warnings, an explanations how you will be banned, punished ...there are numerous of restrictions ...Newbies are so restricted with options that I don't know what to do there?! ...
Maybe it is my personal impression ..but I'm not sure I will ever go back there ...
On the other hand ...there are so many People, posts ...I'm really confused ...

The most funny thing to me is that on every post with specific forum rules (there are as much as you want such rules) there is countless replies with Visitor's, almost admiring to divine mind of moderators that were so clever and ingenious to come up with those restrictions ...

All I know that I'm confused! Such a popular Forum ...but I don't wanna be there even if they pay me.
Do not expect from others what you are not willing to do yourself!
----------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to read Forum Rules.
Premium MyBB Themes - Webmasters Forum
(11-18-2015, 07:14 PM)misharnet Wrote: All I know that I'm confused! Such a popular Forum ...but I don't wanna be there even if they pay me.
I agree Misharnet. I don't like that kind of acrimonious confrontational debating style. We discourage it here at Gigarank as well. I've posted to one of those kind of forums in my dizzy past, and it's distinctly uncomfortable and not much fun at all.

I'll go and check the site just for interesting sake though. May be some tips to learn from from a Forum discussion point of view.

lol - just checked and the forum is blocked in the UAE. Tongue
You can say at least 70% BHW members are those who make a living on internet. They are dead serious about what they do. Now it's become bit mallow but you should have seen how things few years back. If you want to hang with more cheerful crowd of internet marketers then try the WarriorForum.

But I have to say BHW is the best repository of knowledge when it comes to Internet Marketing. If you want to become a full time IM then that's a very good place to start.
Software and cathedrals are much the same – first we build them, then we pray
(11-19-2015, 04:40 AM)xdude Wrote: But I have to say BHW is the best repository of knowledge when it comes to Internet Marketing. If you want to become a full time IM then that's a very good place to start.

I have no doubt at all about that. It is clear from the start that you go there that very serious things are going on.
My impressions are about the way they treat newbies. After a day or two I still haven't make a single post ( and you can see that I have no problems with that here ...ha), just because I'm "afraid" that anything I post will lead to some of the restrictions or to be banned...

It would be much more fair that they charge everything, even becoming a member or to clearly point something like "...this is not an ordinary forum ...if you're here to chat ...don't ...go somewhere else ..." .

I'm aware that some People or Companies, websites ...eventually become so huge, successful ... but still, no matter how big you are every newbie is not just the potential threat to your business, he is also potential good customer ...
You are talking about few days and I didn't make a single post for one whole year. They used to bite heads off of newbies. Now it's lot better some of most scariest members have been banned for various reasons. Now there is something interesting about BHW. If you can show them you are really going to do something without giving up you will get incredible support from other members. Even from meanest. They would take time to write huge posts explaining things and even offer you their help and services for free.

But its not like they would do that for everything since it's generally most people want to earn money online without doing anything at all. So it's very important there using search function before ask anything. You won't get much help if you just register there and start asking common questions. Important thing is seasoned BHW members not going to sell you anything.

This is where WarriorForum is different. Most big members there are sellers who either provide coaching services or WSO. So most are very polite and very helpful making you feel at some point you should buy their service for success. Most of these paid things can be for free in BHW and other places. But that doesn't mean WarriorForum is a bad place either.

Bottom line when you are in Rome you have to act like a Roman or at least don't mind the Roman way. I have been in both these forums since 2010 and These 2 are the best IM forums out there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xdude's post:
  • misharnet
Well @xdude , thanks a lot for your extensive clarification! I just never had a chance so far, to be on website like that ...but assuming on what you say, it is worth of being there.
I'm already on Warrior forum for some time... things are bit different there.
Thank you. I thought it's better explain or you might do the same mistake I did few years back. Forgetting about the place thinking it's too rude and bad. That was a huge mistake. Everyday I learn or gain something there.

Warrior forum is a great place too. But it's lot better for those who invest on paid traffic methods.
I registered on BHWF somewhere around in 2009. I wasn't having much (very low) knowledge how SEO and Internet Marketing works and all I was trying to search there is a way to get genuine backlinks for my site. Then in 2010 I realized that BHWF is a place for Internet marketers who just believe in earning money and nothing else. You will definitely not be able to present your website to others because most of the BH methods were based on illegal things such as ClickJacking, spammy backlinks building etc.

Around 2012 when Google Updated it's search algorithm, most of the BH Internet Marketers went down as Google became pretty smart and penalized most of them and their websites.

There are still many blackhat ways such as Earning through CPA through using blackhat methods, Clickjacking etc. But I'd say, go whitehat. It might take you many years but your success will never be challenged or will be in danger.

Digital Point is currently one of the best Internet/SEO/Web forum on Internet according to me :)
Here comes the pain!
I just wanted to express my impressions about BHWF ...but it turned out that this is good subject, 'cause I found out very useful facts about similar forums ...thanks guys.
I would never use the black traffic, just because it looks bad for Google things, on the other hand it is an easy way to get traffic faster. I have used that before, but I would never use that again.

I think that Black Hat is the way, but I'm unsure whether it is a legal way to get money and traffic.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
I love to hear other people opinion about the BlackHat as well, because this is a big topic.

If you look at just terminology then Black Hat SEO is using aggressive seo techniques, strategies just to rank in search engines without providing anything useful for those who search. But there is a wast Gery hat area between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO where most of these activities happen.

These days search engine optimization is pretty much about Google search. So this is all about how do your sites rank in their search results. If you really want to follow Google search guidelines then you are not suppose to manipulate search engine ranking and results.

I don't know how many here really do any seo about their sites or serious about it. But how do you define Black hat seo or where do you draw the line between Black and white ?
(11-19-2015, 06:31 PM)hitterman Wrote: I registered on BHWF somewhere around in 2009. I wasn't having much (very low) knowledge how SEO and Internet Marketing works and all I was trying to search there is a way to get genuine backlinks for my site. Then in 2010 I realized that BHWF is a place for Internet marketers who just believe in earning money and nothing else. You will definitely not be able to present your website to others because most of the BH methods were based on illegal things such as ClickJacking, spammy backlinks building etc.

Around 2012 when Google Updated it's search algorithm, most of the BH Internet Marketers went down as Google became pretty smart and penalized most of them and their websites.

There are still many blackhat ways such as Earning through CPA through using blackhat methods, Clickjacking etc. But I'd say, go whitehat. It might take you many years but your success will never be challenged or will be in danger.

Digital Point is currently one of the best Internet/SEO/Web forum on Internet according to me :)

I was just having this discussion with a friend of mine. I have been against this kind of stuff. My friend told me was time that I give up my morals start doing what everyone else is doing. I have have been looking at some domains for sale. They are making 5K and up per month off of clicks. From what I can tell, majority of them are with adsense and Keywords for search engines. One even boasted having 264 key words. Some of these site were going cheap. Under $2k. Its a site where you can bid on the domain and the highest bidder wins. So, most of it looks like its all smoke and mirrors and use legal forms of clickjacking and links.
I will check out this forum @hitterman thanks for sharing though.

This is such a big topic and looks like a big money to earn, but requires a lot of effort first.

sent via tapatalk

(11-25-2015, 06:28 AM)xdude Wrote: If you look at just terminology then Black Hat SEO is using aggressive seo techniques, strategies just to rank in search engines without providing anything useful for those who search. But there is a wast Gery hat area between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO where most of these activities happen.

These days search engine optimization is pretty much about Google search. So this is all about how do your sites rank in their search results. If you really want to follow Google search guidelines then you are not suppose to manipulate search engine ranking and results.

I don't know how many here really do any seo about their sites or serious about it. But how do you define Black hat seo or where do you draw the line between Black and white ?

@xdude

We've got two threads that are different but in essence both touch on BlackHat SEO. Think I'll merge the two threads under your topic.
i never use black hat method, it breaks the rule from the owner
If you don't like BlackHatWorld try heading over to Warrior Forum.

And if you don't like Warrior Forum, chances are you'll end up liking BlackHatWorld.

It's funny how their little forum rivarly thing happened heh
BHW is really a good forum for SEO or digital marketing. You can hire SEO Expert also you can get work from Blackhat World. I like BHW. I was get so many offer from BHW. But i can't accept anyone. Cause i had so many work.
For me personally, I would never utilize any black hat seo technique on a real web property. You can test with throwaway co.cc domains, however, you risk being penalized or permanently delisted from google if you're even suspected of doing certain black hat techniques. It is especially foolish to attempt this with a client's web property. 

I would also be careful of any black hat activity online. If you aren't clever you can end up being extorted for a lot of money by cybercriminals. I would never enter anything more than a throwaway email into their registrations, and NEVER post links to any domains you own. The undernet is no joke.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drinks2go's post:
  • Genesis
Today search engine optimization is 100% connected with Google search engine. Because how many of you even bother to optimize your web sites for Yahoo or Bing or DuckDuckGo ( For those who haven't heard this name before, yes it's a search engine :) ) ??? If you ask anyone how to optimize your site for Bing then you ll get a standard reply "Just do same as you for Google".

Those day webmasters did pure BlackHat are long gone. I mean techniques like keyword stuffing, duplicate content, meta tag spam, creating huge amount of backlinks etc. You can't do these stuff anymore. These stuff don't work and it would simply get your site kicked out of search result.

Now if you read Google search guidelines, the whole idea is You make lots of good content and wait for others to make back-links to your site and that would improve your search result ranking. Basically you are not suppose to manupilate search result.

But that's what exactly we do today. We try to beat our compititor websites in Google search result by all sort of tricks without getting caught. Rather than waiting others to voluntarily add a link to our site We try to create all sort of quality back links or buy back-link packages. We try to get as much as social shares so we get some kind of boost from that too. Basically we do everything we can to manupilate search result to our benifit. and Then we try to figure what's BlackHat and What's WhiteHat. I really don't believe there is such thing anymore.

I mean even look at Google it self. They put paid links on top of every search result. So basically you can buy your way to the top of any keyword result bypassing all webmasters who work hard to improve their site rank in search. Truth is we never able to get our sites to #01 at any keyword. First 4 places go to advertisers. So you can get only 5th place with all your hard work. You might get a higher place than that only if nobody want to buy those top placings.

So in my opinion there are no Hats in this game anymore. It's a simple war between Google search Algorithm and webmasters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes xdude's post:
  • Genesis
actually black hat seo is alive and well. 

I suspect a vast portion of the internet is not "real" per se, if you research private blogging networks you will get pretty upset lol. 

Private blogging networks are clusters of fake wordpress or other blogging websites which are created with the intent of appearing real, sometimes they will even be tied to a real place, like londonmothersclub.whatever and they contain dozens of articles which appear real, real enough to pass manual validation anyway, and are subsequently used to "juice up" the websites that they link to in the articles.

For instance, taking the "London Mothers Club" as an example, it would be a website that appeared to be based in London England, created by an informal group of new mothers which supposedly meets in real life, as a way to share new information with other members of the group. In fact, many of these websites are controlled by SEO firms or individual marketing freelancers, who are not stating publically that they engage in this new type of "black hat" SEO. It has been proven to be very effective, and because the intent is to create what are in every technical sense real and clean websites, it is difficult to write an algorithm to detect this. I think personally it would be very difficult for Google to begin eliminating these websites entirely from SERPs without hard evidence that they're fake, as any increase in false positives would stand directly against Google's net neutrality and free speech philosophies.

Its upsetting, because often it is difficult for even a seasoned "surfer" to determine what is real, and what is fake these days. Often, I will no longer resort to random blogs but instead to places like reddit if I am looking for a review of a program or a product that a company is offering.

Just do a google for "best smb crm" and read some of the results from supposedly personal/niche "objective" bloggers.
I think these days fake sites are different than those used to be. If someone try to impersonate a brand or persons website then it's a fake site. Like a site which claim to be a Nike subsidiary and selling Chinese fake products as genuine Nike products. Someone create an " official site " of an Celeb and pretend it's the real person. Google is more keen on getting rid of this can of sites than those sites.

Then there are PBNs or private blog networks. When someone create his own private blog network just for his websites, it's not easy to detect. Because these would pretty much look genuine and have genuine content if the person is smart enough and think long term. Those PBNs made by SEO firms or Link sellers are easy to find because of the amount of out going links from these websites.

I do make PBNs for my own projects too. I use 2 different methods. I have a network of general blogs+ Web 2.0 sites. These are just general news sites which talk about anything and everything. I add couple of post to these sites every month and also these have big pillar posts which I keep updating and adding more content. Pillar posts are which gives me back-links.

Then there are Niche specified PBNs. My method is use longtail keywords of my money site for these blogs. But There will be posts about related keywords to the PBN blog but has no connection to money site keywords. This way PBN is not direct related to main site content wise since it has lots of posts about other stuff only related to the PBN but not to the main site.
Oh, I know this forum, I am a registered member also. If I go to BHW usually I only exploring the Freebies Sub Forum, only to find a premium plugin or themes and tested it.
I don't know that the members there are such a hard people, I once created a thread asking for a certain wordpress theme, and after weeks, somebody replied with the link that I asked.
Though I have not joined Black Hat Forum before, but I don't recommend it because there are many unethical behaviors inside black hat world. Then the money we earned from these techniques are not appropriate, just like a thief stealing the others ' properties.

Besides, using black hat methods taught from that forum can get Google punished and get banned from your monetization network. So it is risky and I don't recommend this forum!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jackchun24239's post:
  • Genesis