•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Do you prefer iphone or Android?

I Prefer android.. Android can look like iphone but iphone can't do.. LOL..
Even iphone more secure than android but i still choose Android because we can do anything with our device..
If you want to secure phone you can take Iphone..
Hi,
I prefer android Over Apple because Android ecosystem is not that portable when compared to android's one. Giant.
I currently have a 7+ iPhone but I rather have an Android. Androids are way more better for lots of things, I heard the s10 has an amazing camera. I prefer Androids 100% Just because of the more variation.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ethanielBlevins's post:
  • Genesis
(03-31-2019, 06:08 PM)ethanielBlevins Wrote: I currently have a 7+ iPhone but I rather have an Android. Androids are way more better for lots of things, I heard the s10 has an amazing camera. I prefer Androids 100% Just because of the more variation.

Last summer I did an experiment with trying out iphone 6 SE and Samsung Galaxy S7. Galaxy S7 won hands down. Battery charged faster. Needed less charging. Apple was very controlling from the get go. One has to load itunes, and be beholden to Apple for every little app. With Galaxy things feel more free and open. Probably slightly less secure, but I'd trade that any day for the freedom to try new things out on Android. I get the feeling Android is more developer friendly than Apple that seems to like to protect everything it has against developers. The experiment was with second hand phones, so didn't do too much damage. I sold the iphone 6 SE afterwards, and kept the Samsung Galaxy S7. I definitely don't need a Samsung Galaxy S10 or the high end new phones. I also don't think Android is perfect - part I don't like about Android is it being dominated by Google. For me Samsung is the best phone for Android. I don't need the fancy high end phones though. There's a good selection of middle of the range Samsung Note or Samsung S series that can do just as well for me. Samsung makes great phones, there are some good competitors but with Samsung I don't think one can go very wrong.

Well , bringing this thread back alive after 5 years. 
But here is my thoughts to it.
Apple's ecosystem is amazing in 2019 , everything is so smooth , all applications are fast , snappy, beautiful and well optimized for great workflow.
But still where they lack is accessiblity to  user , in order to provide that comfortable environment, they have set many restrictions as well, which might bug to a techie.
(06-07-2019, 08:44 AM)jsn Wrote: But still where they lack is accessiblity to  user , in order to provide that comfortable environment, they have set many restrictions as well, which might bug to a techie.

You just have restrictions, if you want. You can access your icloud data online with any browser and for apps they allow you to use third-party ones so you don't need to save or use your information on their apps.

•  Previous
  • 8(current)