Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Where I can register domain and buy VPS anonymously?

Where I can register domain/buy vps anonymously?
I want pay in Bitcoins.
I doubt you can purchase a VPS anonymously and I haven't seen one for sale asking bitcoins yet.  Doesn't say it doesn't exist though, if one Googles it you'll probably find it. 

You could probably hide your identity but you can't really hide your IP.  As the IP comes with the VPS.  If you're worried about privacy for security reasons, probably better to get a shared hosting account at a free host.  Free hosts for shared hosting accounts rarely ask you for your personal information.

For domain you can ask for private registration.  At a domain registrar like Namecheap or Namesilo private registration is for free.
Hey EvilShibe,

I have a free sub-domain setup at dynu.com. They allow multiple aliases, mx, and they have a few different domains to choose from, and don't seem to have any ads or any other BS. To register with them you just need an email address. For anon VPS you might try IRC for suggestions, maybe something in the onion realm might suit? Depends what you're hosting I guess :) There's a few free VPS services that offer no CC but they either want to verify a mobile number, spam you with ads and surveys, or just lead you on a wild goose chase around a labyrinth of malware infested popups :)
[-] The following 1 user Likes joknight's post:
  • Genesis
Quote:For anon VPS you might try IRC for suggestions, maybe something in the onion realm might suit?
They claim that the onion/tor network is worse for privacy. I honestly would not trust them.

As far as free VPS, you are going to pay hell trying to find any type of free VPS, except the post2host vps. Which is what Gigarank is.

You want to be completely anonymous, just stay off the internet. Things can be traced very easily and everything you do has a digital footprint on the internet.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...
Its real simple actually. You get a prepaid credit card. Find one that works on the web. You can even use it to start up a paypal account. You can use a false name to register any domain you want. Guys have been doing for years.
But your IP's are still logged. You can not really give false information to your ISP. Be breaking the law if you did. Most VPNs log the IP information and traffic, some do not.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...
(05-31-2016, 03:53 PM)dmull Wrote: But your IP's are still logged. You can not really give false information to your ISP. Be breaking the law if you did. Most VPNs log the IP information and traffic, some do not.

He is not talking about his ISP. Yes, you can give them false information to them also.I could go into details about that, but that is not the topic at hand. You can buy a prepaid credit card and do everything he is asking to do. As for his IP, that is real simple. Just use a public access wifi and register everything. Then after that, you use an VPN. Or if you had skills, Ip proxie chains with linux.
You can buy domain name from namecheap through bitcoin. So if you are able to get bitcoin somehow, you can get a domain anonymously. But as bitcoin is traceble, you need to make sure to create, recieve and send it anonymously. Plently of stuff available on that on internet. Just don't use the domain for any illegal activity, you might get caught.
Google, my friend, is a miracle.

you can just google it and search for the topic you want
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoreM's post:
  • Genesis
I doubt very much you will find a reputable host this way. You're better off looking for BP hosting. If that won't suit you, you'll have to use TOR, and risk all the nasty business on there.

Frankly I doubt it is worth your time, with all due respect if you are unable to find such a service by yourself I have doubts you'll be able to operate for long without getting into serious trouble.

Best of luck.
Its entirely possible to do, it makes not an iota of sense to do it however. You may as well just run a virtual server on your home machine, or get a Raspberry Pi on you home LAN. .TK domains are free to register, there are loads anon email accounts and proxies and ways to tunnel, spoof and otherwise mask your ip but I doubt the NSA are that interested in you... cause if they were, you wouldn't need to ask the question, you'd already be a ghost Angel ... good luck with your endeavors... Check out Tails OS a Debian Linux distro focused on security and privacy Tails OS...
convct
Diablo 
[Image: userbar.png]
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely
You can look for one that does not require a credit card, and sign up with a email that is not linked to your phone, and you do everything from a virtualized OS and proxified by TOR.
There are offshore hosts and domain registrars that should work for your purpose. They will accept whatever payments that you have with you. But you need to be careful.