Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

October Competition - Win a Free TeamSpeak 3 Server!

Interested in a FREE TeamSpeak Server? October is the chance for a few lucky Gigarank members to win a completely free TeamSpeak 3 Server with 32 slots. All they have to do is make 75 QUALITY posts in the main section of our Forum, follow us at Twitter and FaceBook, and contribute a blog post to any of our social media before 31 October.

[Image: wglIrjw.jpg]

Number of posts will be calculated from 1st to 31 October.

What you get

Winners will get a TeamSpeak 3 Server with 32 slots. Completely free. 
  • 1 Gbps Dedicated Port Speed
  • 4 x 3.2 ghz Intel CPU
  • 4GB DDR3 Guaranteed RAM
  • 1TB Bandwith
  • DDoS Protection
  • Backups

The rules

Only quality posts will be counted for the Competition. Please read our Guidelines for Quality Posts. Spam posts made in quick succession will be deleted and can lead to a ban of the forum account. Inquiry type threads and posts and duplicate threads will be deleted from the Forum.

Gigarank's updated TOS can be found here.The winner will be selected within 14 days of the competition ending and contacted via GigaRank forums.

How to enter

For a chance to win, these steps must be completed by 31/10/2016: 
  1. Contribute 75 or more forum posts in the whole month of October 2016.
  2. Follow @gigarank on twitter, and like Gigarank page on Facebook.
  3. Share your experience of the platform via a public post on social media, a YouTube video or a blog article.
  4. Once you’ve published your social media post, YouTube video or blog article, you can submit the link to it in the comments below
Good luck!
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 4 users Like un4saken's post:
  • DJB, GeekGuy, Genesis, Yozora
TeamSpeak3 drains a lot of bandwidth on our VPS'es. Check mine bandwidth at your own RISK :)

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
We barely use 500GB of 10TB bandwidth per month on our VPS server. We'll be cool with these free TS3 servers :)  Drinks
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
A tough but rewarding competition I hope a lot of people attempt this competition with quality threads and posts.

Barnum Designs
what will be the validity of TeamSpeak 3 Server? for how many months?
As long as you follow our TOS and rules, you can keep it forever.
Never argue with idiots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes un4saken's post:
  • rave
(09-21-2016, 07:05 AM)un4saken Wrote: As long as you follow our TOS and rules, you can keep it forever.

Also to follow TeamSpeak3 TOS and rules too :)

[-] The following 1 user Likes GigaGreg's post:
  • rave
It would be cool if those were VPS's with the same configuration. I don't use or need a TeamSpeek, so I guess this competition is not for me. Confused
(09-21-2016, 04:27 PM)kentwiggins Wrote: It would be cool if those were VPS's with the same configuration. I don't use or need a TeamSpeek, so I guess this competition is not for me. Confused
Gigarank has two competitions in October. The other competition provides for the Gigarank Forum Member who makes the most posts for October.
http://www.gigarocket.net/forum/Thread-W...ompetition

You can win a 25$ credit with ThemeForest.

I'm really in for this, it's quite a nice competition. But keeping it forever by following the TOS, does that mean that you have to keep making 25 posts every month? 

But i really hope a lot of people will actually go for this, i have a hard time getting to 25 quality posts this month because there isn't so much to reply on.
(09-21-2016, 09:22 PM)peanutbutter Wrote: I'm really in for this, it's quite a nice competition. But keeping it forever by following the TOS, does that mean that you have to keep making 25 posts every month? 

But i really hope a lot of people will actually go for this, i have a hard time getting to 25 quality posts this month because there isn't so much to reply on.

To answer your question, yes you have to keep making posts every month. However, I recall the post count being 20 quality posts if memory serves.

I would have, but I don't really need TeamSpeak.
By any chance there will be other giveaways for TS3 servers?
(12-22-2016, 09:58 PM)django23 Wrote: By any chance there will be other giveaways for TS3 servers?

If you put some effort into posting you can obtain free vps from us and install TS3 server on your own :)

- thread closed to prevent spam -