Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

New Year Promo! $1 Hosting and 30% Discount!

To celebrate the coming New Year 2017, we are offering special promotions. 

30% Discount on BUSINESS, CORPORATE, STARTER, AGENCY, MINI and WEBHOST Packages!

Don't forget to use the promo code XMASS for your new orders or upgrades until new year!

WAIT THERE IS MORE...

We’re excited to feature an amazing GigaRank $1 Hosting Coupon promo. Under this promo, you can buy Basic Package plan in just $1 for the first month. Use 1DOLLAR promo code to apply your discount at order.

Happy New Year!
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
[-] The following 5 users Like un4saken's post:
  • , , DJB, rockforlife, Yozora
Can the paid hosting support facebooks apps?
Hello,
Yes ofcourse. As long as you setup a working page you can host your facebook app too.
Please do not email or PM me with private support requests - Use Support Section.
Don't forget to read TOS.
Never argue with idiots.
First, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with their experience!
Such a great offer for people who are looking for the cheap and reliable hosting while they are tight with money.

[Image: userbar.png]
[Image: polandbar4.gif]
I believe it would be nice that all of us who use FREE hosting with Gigarank, show a little support and put/place on our own websites announcements or link, banner about this EXTRA Gigarank Offer. I'm gonna do this!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GigaBot's post:
  • helpremember