Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Counter-strike: Global Offensive

I just begin playing on it, and I really enjoy it, I play usually with friends, and I was even thinking about buying it for the prime statut
Back in the day, I was heavily into the Gun Game Mode. I recently got back into CSGO, and noticed that they have adopted it into their game! Pretty sweet!
game I bought, but I don't play much because I'm not strong enough and the competitive games last a long time Sad, can you give me advice to improve this game, so I play more of it :)
(03-24-2020, 06:44 PM)Lorenzop7 Wrote: game I bought, but I don't play much because I'm not strong enough and the competitive games last a long time Sad, can you give me advice to improve this game, so I play more of it :)

You should train in single player with bots (gradually changing difficulty level), after with friends in co-op. Then you will get all base skills to go in multiplayer.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is my first purchase game on Steam, it's one of those games that has a really dedicated and rabid fanbase, currently games is free to play on steam, but remember don't cheating on game, I'm sure that you'll regret later because you precious account will always be marked as cheats
CS GO is my go to game when I am brain dead after work. I used to break "world records" for b-hoping, but eventually caught onto surfing. So now I just try to be in the top 100s on every server for each surf map. It's so addicting for me and I don't know why.
I started playing CS:GO since it got free back in DEC 2018. My time to pass unranked was hard because they are many cheaters. Anyways my rank is MG2
Man it is a fun game, Counter-Strike is a good FPS. I remember playing it back around 2010, CS 1.6 that is. Sucks that old games die though.
I played that game for many hours, too many I think, I ended up getting tired because it was always in a closed scenario with little freedom and no movement, then I discovered the battlefield and I got really hooked on that game, especially to fly fighter planes.
Even so I recognize that CS is a great game to play with friends.
I also play this game and my rank is Kali 3