Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Post count

I have question, how i know that i have fullfilled my monthly post? i forgot how much the post that i already make for this month. thanks
You can go into your profile, click on your posts, and then count the number of posts that you have made for the month.
https://www.gigarocket.net/forum/search....fb61bb3535

oh, i see, hmm, so there no automatic counting? i have to do manually? anyway, thanks for the info sir.
Just now noticed something about having to have a certain number of posts each month. Must have over looked that requirement when registering. I have neither the time nor desire to be posting on this forum all the time. I thought one only needed to post ten quality posts to request a "free" hosting account not having to continue posting every month. Would someone advise of this requirement. I may have signed up on the wrong website. Thanks.
(01-23-2019, 12:58 AM)joemac75 Wrote: Just now noticed something about having to have a certain number of posts each month. Must have over looked that requirement when registering. I have neither the time nor desire to be posting on this forum all the time. I thought one only needed to post ten quality posts to request a "free" hosting account not having to continue posting every month. Would someone advise of this requirement. I may have signed up on the wrong website. Thanks.
If you read the quality post requirements for shared hosting it very clearly says there isn't a maintenance post requirement. Only 10 posts needed for a shared hosting account.

For a VPS however there is a maintenance post requirement. 25 quality posts to get a VPS and 15 quality posts per month to keep the VPS.

Quote:Using your Hosting Account
If you get accepted for free web hosting then we expect you to use your account, we are not a domain parking service nor a file hosting service.

When you get accepted for free web hosting you should have your home page up within 48hrs after acceptance. Failure to do so may lead to your account being flagged as unused and risk being terminated.

If your account uses less than 5mb bandwidth per month it may also lead to your account being flagged as unused and risk being terminated.

You are required to make a minimum of 5 post`s on the forums per month to keep your web hosting account, this is in place so we know that you still require hosting from GigaRank and that your hosting account is in use.
I think @autimurga stumbled about this above quoted sentence from Knowledgebase.
It could be outdated, because the old name GigaRank is often used. If so, maybe staff can update the Knowledgebase.
For a good looking and consistent corporate style... Thank you. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vector's post:
  • Genesis