1000 points for a new softaculous banner

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Our banner for softaculous on the homepage is looking a little dated and out of date as softaculous now supports 310+ scripts.

Here`s the current one (which was lifted from Google Images)

http://www.gigarocket.net/images/softbanner.jpg

Create Gigarank a new banner same size but better which suits our website layout and design better and I will pay you 1000 of my points for the banner and it will be displayed on the homepage.

Hazem

aaaa.jpg

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
jaran said:
Should we displaying all those icons ?
Not necessarily. Chris asked for something "new", so I'm sure he'd like to see what you have in mind if you are planning something different.

jaran

Genesis said:
jaran said:
Should we displaying all those icons ?
Not necessarily. Chris asked for something "new", so I'm sure he'd like to see what you have in mind if you are planning something different.

Thanks Genesis. I will try it later.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Going to post something from me later today.
There is something from me. Please merge it with the post from the morning.

Attachments

• softaculous.png
    softaculous.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 28

jaran

This is my banner made. Maybe its not matching with the theme. I will make other one if I have any time.
attachment.php

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 114

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Any more guys? Your entries have been great!

We need that stand-out banner that makes you think "cool website, i`ll investigate more"

Heya Genesis, very kind of you to say as much, I wasn't happy with it to be honest, it was quick a quick rushed thing so I smoothed out some aspects and improved on some others, not that it will be what you guys are looking for, just wanted to improve upon something I wasn't happy with is all.

JPG

View attachment 5

PNG

View attachment 6

Attachments

• softbanner.jpg
    softbanner.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 16
  • softbanner.png
    softbanner.png
    269 KB · Views: 8
The changes were only small really, made the icons look a little like buttons and added a brighter more involved overlay on the blue frame, also added the same effect to the background of the Softaculous info section, like I say, no big stuff, just wasn't happy with the other being so, well let's just say 'flat' looking. :smile:

Snowflake

Do you guys still need this? I said I was going to try and today I was going through my .psd files and found the banner I started doing for this.