3rd World war

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Could be we are already in a state of World War III. Started when Bush declared war on terrorism after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Towers in September 2001. That war has been continuing to this day.
 

fouadChk

Member
denysz said:
You think its possible to start 3rd world war?
.............. And by a 3rd world war, you mean a war like in WWI and WWII ?

If the answer is yes, then my response is a big NO!... Wars like WWI and WWII are no longer possible since the creation of the Atomic bomb and ballistic missiles. You should know that!!

In short, proxy wars are the new name of the game... and we have/had plenty of that all around the world. Who pays the price? the civilian populations. Who benefits? The usual suspects and their associated military-industrial complex (fancy name for vulgar state-sponsored Arms makers and dealers.)

So, yes (in a sense) we are already in a perpetual 3rd World war and it's killing us all in slow-motion.
 

BungBung

New member
Genesis said:
Could be we are already in a state of World War III. Started when Bush declared war on terrorism after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Towers in September 2001. That war has been continuing to this day.

I agree with that. It seems like we've been in it since September 11 and it's only going to escalate like it's done. I'm afraid with the current state of the world, it's inevitable that things get worse. And really, who knows what sort of warmonger we'll elect this November...
 

Yozora

Moderator
BungBung said:
Genesis said:
Could be we are already in a state of World War III. Started when Bush declared war on terrorism after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Towers in September 2001. That war has been continuing to this day.

I agree with that. It seems like we've been in it since September 11 and it's only going to escalate like it's done. I'm afraid with the current state of the world, it's inevitable that things get worse. And really, who knows what sort of warmonger we'll elect this November...

Exactly. So many of the candidates seem to be itching to bomb countries, it really scares me..
 

BungBung

New member
Yozora said:
BungBung said:
Genesis said:
Could be we are already in a state of World War III. Started when Bush declared war on terrorism after the terrorist attack on the World Trade Towers in September 2001. That war has been continuing to this day.

I agree with that. It seems like we've been in it since September 11 and it's only going to escalate like it's done. I'm afraid with the current state of the world, it's inevitable that things get worse. And really, who knows what sort of warmonger we'll elect this November...

Exactly. So many of the candidates seem to be itching to bomb countries, it really scares me..

Me too. ALL of the candidates scare me and I trust not a single one of them. They all want to stick their nose into business we shouldn't be getting into. I fear for my country.
 

jango

New member
war is inevitable many country preparing for this, buying many weapon's, making new secret weapon etc...
making weapon for mass destruction how sad this is :(
 

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I personally think a WW III is impossible. We're too technologically advanced with weapons of mass destruction (compared with WW II) for the world to survive it.
 

scavenger12

New member
I think that WW3 is inevitable, and if it ever starts, it will start in the middle east. There already is some kind of a cold war between Saudi Arabia and Iran
 

davidvpn

New member
No. Simply because the Powers That Be (or "Illuminati") who control the world have assets secured in the faith that the world does not go to chaos.

If everything was bombed, all their assets would be valueless, and they'd loose power (money).

Everything's fine... i think...
 

Jonaswill

New member
I sometimes think mostly because of diversity and differences in moral, ethical, religious belief ( yes those things we hold dear as core values ) that war is inevitable. That said in this age of post or say what you want no matter who it damages or offends, our wars may not be with rockets guns and bombs. They might just be fought right here in online arenas ... at least the precursors in this Information Age of hate speak and stolen technologies
 

Leeoryhim

New member
Genesis said:
I personally think a WW III is impossible. We're too technologically advanced with weapons of mass destruction (compared with WW II) for the world to survive it.

It is possible that countries can have wars without russia and U.S. involvements since these are the only two countries with enough nuclear arms to destroy the world.

Heck they could even enter thewar if they are on the same side. Neither would use nukes and would likely use traditional warfare or worst case powerful weapons below nuclear level.