A good freehosting whit free domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Hi, i'm searching for a good hosting service whit a free domain, what i can use?

Are you looking for paid hosting with a free domain( domain included) or free hosting and domain? Domains are very inexpensive and our good friends at gigarank will provide you with the hosting after 10 quality posts.

Also what kind of website are you planning on hosting as free domains (.tk etc) only work for personal/ developement sites in my opinion

Lethal

i'm looking for a total free service, but i don't want a hosting like hostinger!!!!!!!

OK well in that case you can make 10 good quality posts and apply for a hosting account here
http://www.gigarocket.net/forum/forum-6.html

For a domain I'd suggest using .tk domain http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en although a simple search of google will find some other free domains.

Some other users here might have other suggestions too. Good luck with your website

I got the first problem lol :p i'm tring to egister a free domain, but the sistem want an existing url for the redirect?In google i need to register the site whit the tk domain or whit the real domain?

Sander k

I got the first problem lol :p i'm tring to egister a free domain, but the sistem want an existing url for the redirect?In google i need to register the site whit the tk domain or whit the real domain?
You should be able to register it without that with your own name servers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

Sander k said:
You should be able to register it without that with your own name servers.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk.

No in the first step it give me an error "invalid url" and it ask for a url...maybe for the redirect....

GeekGuy

luanaf2013
You can select 'forward this domain to' option and enter any domain name. You can set up DNS later through dot tk control panel once registration is complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.