Any bacon lovers?

GigaGreg

Staff member
Ages ago I have found some crazy bacon lovers on the youtube, every meal they do, its with bacon, looks crazy and fat, but I'm gonna try some of those foods by myself.

Also I am wondering about the taste because all of those meals are looking fabulous and yummy.

Channel link: Epic Meal Time

Example video:

[video=youtube]

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't say I'm fanatical about bacon, and for the last few years of living in the UAE have had no bacon. But really great bacon is awesome, so I'd imagine it would add plenty of flavour to any meal. Right from bacon bits in salads to eggs and bacon for breakfast, a bacon omelet, or a egg and bacon sandwich.

I've heard from friends who have lived for two years in Poland that it's the BEST country EVER for anything to do with pork, sausages and bacon. It has awesome food in general as well.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Oh Yeah, we Love any kind of the Meat like US people.

I would say that the good meat is good for everything.

Pauline

I'm from the Philippines. We love our bacon here as well. Mostly cooked into out favourite dishes though. And with rice of course.

Hells Bells

Now you're talking. I love my toasted bacon and egg sandwiches. Eggs just don't taste the same without bacon.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Caroline Centa said:
Sander k said:
Not really, I prefer fish over meat.

Ahhh.. but fish wrapped in bacon makes it even better. I consider fish meat and I like all meat.
That sounds like an AWESOME idea for variety. Gotta try it out. Another idea that occurred to me is wrapping fresh salmon in smoked salmon. Great possibilities here.

GigaGreg

Staff member
I have eaten a salmon wrapped with salads in kind of a pancake thing, so delicious. Salmon is the only one fish I could eat nowdays :)