Any live chat plugins?

flatlinelabs

Im looking for live chat plugins for customer support options as well as for all wing
Web site visitors to chat with one another while they are visiting.

jbjenterprises

I have used the Crafty Syntax Live help package and think that it is great.
I have done chat support working from home, and the interface is very similar to what I had used as a chat CSR. I also like how a message can be made to float across the screen after a visitor has been on your page, asking him if he would like to initiate a chat session. You can sit there and watch when people visit your page. A voice says "You've got a new visitor." You can see the visitor's IP address, and dig deeper to see the visitor's location based on IP. You can opt to send a chat request or allow the system to automatically send a chat request after a designated amount of time.

I like the way you can opt to see what the customer is typing before they hit send, so that you can be preparing your response ahead of time.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area. I just realized that you were asking for WordPress plugins.
Maybe it is possible to integrate Crafty Syntax into your WordPress.

flatlinelabs

Much appreciated as I might like to take a CSS approach vs. WP as I am not using
WP as my primary CMS.

I will look that up, and see how that works.

triphip

Stay away from X Chat. I bought it from CodeCanyon and its been a nightmare to set up.

I'll check out the other plugins.