Anyone here from India?

Sander k

wifitoplist said:
Sander k said:
I don't think that there are any, I have been there on holiday a couple of years ago tho :D

Which place you was for Holidays?

Dehli, Nawalgarh, Pushkar, Jaipur, Agra, Orchha, Khajuraho, Allahabad & Varanasi.
I had a 16 days tour :D

Dark Shadow

When I think of India, I think cricket! They've been having great innings these last couple or more years. Wonder how they're going to end up for 2013?

LiveWire

Cricket is quite popular sports in India. Children play cricket in streets and everywhere. They become streetsmart like Indian Cricket Team captain M.S.Dhoni. Local cricket league like Indian Premiere League and adding young talent in the Team India has done great improvements in the outlook of cricket players in India and results have been amazing: 2007 T20 World Cup, 2011 World Cup, 2013 Champions Trophy and counting.
:cool:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
LiveWire said:
Cricket is quite popular sports in India. Children play cricket in streets and everywhere. They become streetsmart like Indian Cricket Team captain M.S.Dhoni. Local cricket league like Indian Premiere League and adding young talent in the Team India has done great improvements in the outlook of cricket players in India and results have been amazing: 2007 T20 World Cup, 2011 World Cup, 2013 Champions Trophy and counting.
:cool:
Reminds me of the equivalent passion for Rugby in New Zealand, and the All Blacks. Kids are involved as well from toddler stage. They live for rugby there. And it usually shows in the results.