Anyone like GTA: V ?

Gregoric

I have played some of the previous versions, I think they were top-down 1 and 2, and then I have only played 3 and 4 (excluding Vice City and San Andreas) several times. There's pretty big hype around GTAV right now around the internet, since the PC version finally got released and I guess it's right ;) GTAV is on my list of games I'd like to play in the future together iwth GTAIV (I'd like to complete the story of IV).

We'll see when will the time for GTAV come :)

thijs_a

Gta is a good game, especially with mods. And with GTA V, you can create epic movies with the editor. So yeah, best game for me.

shendlaw

Im actually playing it cracked, but it looks good even it is a short game, im waiting for a new gaming rig and i will buy it

swiftlyfix

I think the best aspect of it is roaming the streets of LA in a great whip. As oppose to doing mission after mission.

Barnum4000

GTA 5 when it first came out was over hyped and a broken game especially multilayer. People still though it was an amazing game at the time.

2 years later and the game is a lot better and I now enjoy it a lot on the PC. xbox 360 and ps3 were the alpha testers, xbox one and the ps4 were the beta testers, PC is the final version.

zoood

I think GTA V is a crap because of devs.
They just focus on consoles and not on PC, which would be the best.

GigaGreg

Staff member
zoood said:
I think GTA V is a crap because of devs.
They just focus on consoles and not on PC, which would be the best.

I don't agree with you. Both versions are pretty good and updated as supposed to be. Of course there will be a difference between consoles and pc, but well, PC always will be better and always will have better support.

riddict

I like open world games like GTA, but never try GTA before. The required specification is to high for my desktop.

drxgrey

I always root for the GTA franchise, played ever since GTA3 and still loving it til now. Haven't try the GTAV yet because didnt have time for gaming currently. But having said that PC version is much more fun to play than consoles, I used to play GTA iv on my PS3 but didn't enjoy it as much as on the PC

narcislb

I like so much open world games.In my opinion these are the best games.In Gta 5 there are so many things to explore and graphics are very cool.

MorganB

Generally I liked GTA: V when it first came out for the 1st year. Then it just got boring and boring, it just got so bad that I had to sell the game..... :shock:
Grand Theft Auto, is good once it gets released, after a while of it being out for the 1st year and then it just gets boring to play.

It's like once you complete the game, it just get's a boring after awhile of playing it and it's the same with multiplayer.