Application for Paid Hosting

Caroline Centa

cPanel User Name: guidancereader
Name of Domain: readingsbycaroline.net
Detailed Description: I am getting a 508 Resource Limit error to my website, despite my cPanel indicating the following statistics:

Disk Space Usage 730.2 MB / 1,000 MB
Monthly Bandwidth Transfer 2.91 GB / 24.41 GB
Email Accounts 2 / 25
Subdomains 1 / 10
Parked Domains 0 / 10
Addon Domains 0 / 10
FTP Accounts 0 / 10
Mailing Lists 1 / 10
All SQL Databases 4 / 10
MySQL Databases 4
MySQL Disk Space 31.69 MB
Mailing List Disk Space 0.02 MB

Is there another reason for the error?

Regards
~Caroline?
Additional Information: Not answered

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Your resources look OK so must be something else like a script's coding that is not kosher. Could be 3rd party themes or plugins of WP that are out of date or incompatible or something. One way you could check which one is causing the problem is to disable all of the plugins and then monitor resource usage with plugins disabled, then reactivate them one by one.

OR

You could check your document root of the Website that shows up the 508 for error_log files, check recent entries in them and fix the errors that are reported.

I'll check a little later myself to see whether I can see anything.

jaran

Lately my sites are also experiencing such things. When I check the bandwidth resource is using only +/- 20Gb/month.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
OK, two people with the same problem, I've written to Chris and un4 and hope they can come to our rescue.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Caroline, I have pulled the resources report for your cPanel account from the last 7 days. Your account has spiked once or twice, nothing unusual. I would recommend you apply for the double everything upgrade to be on the safe side.

CloudLinuxcgi.png

Caroline Centa

Hi DJB,

I don't have enough points to double up yet. :p I guess I need to get posting more.

However, it does remind me that I wanted to enquire about paid hosting at gigarank. If I pay for the hosting, does it just upgrade the current hosting I already have, or does it move me to another server?

Thanks
Caroline

GigaGreg

Staff member
Thats the tricky question Caroline, you might have to move to another server which is paid at gigarank, but I think that it is automatic process, just because you will be upgrading your account, not actually getting a brand new one.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Caroline,

You account has been upgraded as per your request, if you have any problems, please let us know.