Are there any Stargate fans on here?

SG1

I`m a big fan of all the Stargate series.

Stargate SG1
Stargate Atlantis
Stargate Universe

Is there any fans of the Stargate series here on Gigalicous? If so which one do you prefer?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I like the series. SG1 is my favourite. The actors worked really well together. Sg-1 has Richard Dean Anderson as the lead actor through most of the episodes. And i would say he made the series what it is . He also helped with directing and such.

whsecurity

I have see only the sg1 and atlantis. They were great. They have a new perspective to the fantasy world and alien universe...

xdude

Old thread but I had to brought it up because I'm a huge Stargate Fan. Fallen love with SG1 from the day one and couldn't resist watching all episodes of other two series too.

I'm really sad about what happened to Stargate Universe. I think their original idea didn't sit well with fans. I don't think many like the depressing episodes of first season. They understood it and change the whole thing in second season but it was too late for the show. I have to say second series had everything Stargate fan would expect. Aliens, Spaceships, Space battles, AI stuff, planets etc etc. Hope they would able to start the show again.

Ultratwinkies

I adore and love Stargate Atlantis but I never got into SG1 or Universe. I loved the cast in Atlantis so much and their dynamic.

Tonje

Love SG-1 and SG-Atlantis. Have both series and have seen them several times.
The actors in both series are fantastic! Weird that it`s so long ago they aired.
I love sci-fi in general and these seriesBigBrother in a spaceship.

Deslug

Oh yes big fan here , sg1 is my favorite. Stargate Universe had a slow first season bud it it got good in the second one (my opinion).i really would like to see a other one :D

GndZ3r0

I've seen them all including the SG1 movies Ark of Truth, Continuum, and that other movie before the TV Series.

I was disappointed at SG Universe when they cancelled it, had so much potential.

E

elitemerc

I'm a fan of SG:Atlantis myself. Haven't really watched the others..

c0nvct

Absolutely loved it, watched them all several times... I really liked Stargate Atlantis as well, the wrath were great, the G'ould were great bad guys too... R.D Anderson, excellent... oh man, you triggered a desire to watch some again :D
I've been enjoying the new Startrek Discovery - should start again soon!

SuSu

HI @ all, :drinks:

Yes the SG-Franchise was/is cool.

But for me was the Biggest Surprise the ASGARD.

At first announce we have think here comes muscle power Warriors,

but it was the "just" the (small) Cool Grey`s (hello Rosswell). :cool:

And again we have learn size is nothing... :yahoo:

c0nvct

I forgot about SG: Universe, yes, also gutted it got canned. Robert Carslie was awesome, a real weasel of a man - had lots of potential - I watched Continuum not long ago.

Something I watch that was good, Canadian and also called Continuum, here's the Wikipedia article, maybe a free UseNet account you could DL it safely... just saying... :diablo: