Arma 3

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Any anyone played Arma 3 on the PC, I recently purchased the game from Steam although I`m yet to invest time in playing the game.

The graphics are amazing.

arma3_screenshot_01.jpg

arma3_SITREP00092.jpg

ARMA-3-Altis.jpg

GigaGreg

Staff member
I would love to get this game. It is so amazing, I wish I had it. I like to watch streams from this game, it is so so cool like Un4saken said :)

ubflhd

I really like the Arma series I have played the first Operation Flashpoint back them the game was all ready great many great mods ect.
I watch Lirik on Twitch play Arma 3 I still play Arma 2 alot and Dayz :)

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I was shown a Arma 3 mod today with playable storm troopers from Star Wars.

[video=youtube]

fernandos33

yeah i play lots and lots of it i'm just addicted to the MILSIM side of it its amazingly fun its at least more realistic than any shooter i know still... no close to real but... you know... better than nothing ;)

Sahkunata

i was bored playing Roleplay , and that's the power of Arma 3 , there's plenty more Gamemodes you can play , for me it's a must-play !

Danimals

I have heard a ton about this game and have considered buying it but nothing has really convinced me to do it yet. Maybe I will watch someone stream it and they will help me make my choice. It looks fun and I love open world games. I can't really decide though