Article spinner?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Haha ..... never heard of this before. How to turn copy paste right on its head. OK, let me try this out for size. *tried it out* Nope, don't think I like it. I'm sure I can do better by rewriting the article in my own words:

1. Read the article
2. Understand the article
3. Write out "loud" what the article said
4. Find parts of the article I don't agree with, or feel I can improve upon
5. Rewrite article from a different angle

OK, let's do a blog post on the "unlimited" theme in Web hosting

1. Search for existing materials
2. Understand what the limitations are in "unlimited" Web hosting offers
3. Write out "loud" what the limitations are
4. Find parts you feel very strongly about
5. Rewrite those parts in your own words - you'll find the words will ring with sincerity and originality

whsecurity

I agree with Hellsing, I never heard about that before and I prefer to do in alone. I prefer to add my personal touch

PeaceSigns

The problem with Hellsign's method is it takes a long while and people spinning content just want instant content that is spelling, grammar clean and unique ;)

I wrote a php script to rewrite articles and create spintax but some of the content was just pure gibberish or didn't make a good deal of sense. The script took a while to execute, so I couldn't host it for too long

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I can immediately read something that is not completely authentic. Think most people can sense it too. Doing things spontaneously and original always appeal more.

PeaceSigns

For sure - the best is to write it manually.

Article spinning is a last resort and usually used for spam sites. I've seen a few good attempts, but I was very interested in trying to create something myself to see how close I could get (I failed terribly - it would spin content, but large parts of it would be completely nonsensical).

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
PeaceSigns said:
but I was very interested in trying to create something myself to see how close I could get (I failed terribly - it would spin content, but large parts of it would be completely nonsensical).
I'm curious myself. Up to this thread I hadn't heard of article spinners before. It now explains some of the bad writing I've seen of spam sites, probably by people who don't know English and thought the article spinner would compensate for that. So I'll now be checking article spinners out from time to time. Just to see how good they are.

PeaceSigns

Most of the spammers do know that the content makes no sense, they're just looking for a cheap way to create unique looking content that google will rank. It used to be very easy to create these pages that have nonsense content and then when a visitor goes to the page, it recreates the page into something that makes sense (usually dupe content) - that pushes them to some product or service they're promoting.

nawaz1122

The only Wordi and Articlerewriter are the tool that make sense but they are not free. They need to be paid.
You Can also try freearticlespinbot dot com that is free to create unique articles but I don't recommend as it can change whole article worth.

Freya009

SmallSeoTools is a good site for spinning the content it also provides access to the other useful SEO tools as well.