When I attempt to login to cpanel I get the following error message:

This webpage is not available

I am using the following to login: familylife.gi9.co/cpanel

My username is: famlife

Please assist.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
It was working at the time I suggested to you, as I tested it first. BUT, looks as though it's not working now. Darn! I'll check with our tech admin to find out what alternatives there are.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
By the way, if you use Tor proxy browser, you can access cpanel with familylife1.us/cpanel. I've just tested that now.

Doesn't solve the full access problem, but there's always a work around with these things. :p

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
The owner, Sitebee (Chris), has been investigating the issue and will no doubt respond in due course.

un4saken

Administrator
jaredh35 said:
So what is the deal with the full access issue?

What do you mean by full access? Your website and cpanel link works for me.

familylife1.us
familylife1.us/cpanel

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
It works for you un4, but not for the rest of us. It's not only at Gigalicous however. I've seen the same problem in other forums as well. If you Google it you'll note people having problems as well.

Jared uses a very large and well known IP provider in New York. Mine could probably be regarded iffy in comparison, but I don't think it has anything to do with that. Must be something to do with the DNS settings.

Last night was WEIRD! I was using my trusted http://www.gi9.co:2082 alternative, which was working at first, and then started to time out. With the second timing out, just when it was about to time out, it reverts to https://hero.gigadnsserver.com:2083/. Now there was a surprise if ever! :crazy:

So what we're basically are asking is how can we make it so we can use the standard domain.com/cpanel access to cpanel? Other than using a proxy server of course.

un4saken

Administrator
Another thing is familylife1.us is not resolving to our server. Have you set your nameserver correctly? I see that your website is resolving to

ns2.familylife1.us. | 66.55.89.169
ns1.familylife1.us. | 66.55.89.168

@Genesis

Thats a whole another situation. Our firewall doesnt like you, i know that. If i can access to the server but some of you guys can not, all you can do is changing your ip.

jaredh35

un4saken said:
Another thing is familylife1.us is not resolving to our server. Have you set your nameserver correctly? I see that your website is resolving to

@Genesis

Thats a whole another situation. Our firewall doesnt like you, i know that. If i can access to the server but some of you guys can not, all you can do is changing your ip.

Un4,

I changed the dns servers to test something out give me time and ill change em back. So has the issue been fixed?

un4saken

Administrator
jaredh35 said:
un4saken said:

@Genesis

Un4,

I changed the dns servers to test something out give me time and ill change em back. So has the issue been fixed?

There's nothing i can fix actually. If i can access /cpanel but you guys can not, that means your ip has been blocked in firewall for some reason. Just change your ip and there wont be any problem. Or PM me or Sitebee your IP address and we can unblock it.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
PM me your IP, I will check it against the blocked list, if you fail to login into your account after a set amount of times the firewall thinks your an attacker and temporary blocks that IP address.