Cheap Way To Get SEO Traffic

joeecason

One very cheap (around $7) way to get free seo traffic is through ebay. You can post a classified ad about anything you want. Your website, a service you offer, or an affiliate link. I have found this to be effective with attracting organic traffic keywords that my website is not optimized for. It works great, and it is cheap. What else can you ask for? :D

I hope you can all do something with this method, I do not share this often.

-Joe

joeecason

Sander k said:
Don't buy traffic, its an absoluut NO NO!

Sure, you don't need to buy traffic. You also don't need visitors to your website. What is wrong with paying $7 one time and getting hundreds of targeted visitors a month? It is quick and you can start profiting. Also, technically, it is not buying traffic, it is buying a way to get your website seen in the search engines for keywords you are not optimized for. Did you even read my thread?

ogah

agree with Sander k
yes we need visitor, but real visitor.
not bot nor fake visitor that can make our website bounce rate to be bad.
they also don't have convertion rate.

jaran

joeecason said:
Sander k said:
Don't buy traffic, its an absoluut NO NO!

Sure, you don't need to buy traffic. You also don't need visitors to your website. What is wrong with paying $7 one time and getting hundreds of targeted visitors a month? It is quick and you can start profiting. Also, technically, it is not buying traffic, it is buying a way to get your website seen in the search engines for keywords you are not optimized for. Did you even read my thread?

How about the bounce rate?

swostik

I personally and for my SEO clients, publish classifieds and do YellowPage listings to get instant traffic. Not always but in most of the times I get quality traffic and lower bounce rate. But your 7$ offer is so nice. I must contact You whenever I require.

smartstop

Buying traffic can help to increase your alexa ranking but it's not helpful to get profit from your website. If you want to get profit from your website then organic traffic and paid add and free add traffic will helpful.:good:

amem

Banned
Getting backlinks from low ranking Alexa website related to the niche area of the site. It may or may not be dofollow. This will increase exposure of your site, for targeted traffic.

jackchun24239

There should be some free blog directories that we can submit our blog to there, but need to wait a long time to get approval. But I will still try it.

And I don't think buying traffic is good , it is not a long term for your blogger to get traffic and upgrade your page ranking.