Country love

Khadeer143

Which country u love most and why?
I love my country India because India is traditional culture in whole world with coexistence of different religions and cast.
I like USA and France also they are best in natures

fouadChk

will invade as soon as it gets the chance.[/quote]
Reading this post, a quote from Porfirio Diaz came to mind: "Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States!"

...As for the invasion threat, I don't think it really exists. They've already taken the pieces of land they wanted in the South (your North.) and since, mid-1970s they have their fiat Petro-Dollar hegemony over the entire World economy and finance... So, its no longer just Mexico that is abused by that country, but the Whole World, and for more than 4 decades now!!... Time for a change?!

On the other hand, don't forget that they want to build a (yuuuge) WALL!!! You must scare the Hell out of them :)

On the thread's topic. Every country has its pros and cons and our judgment will most likely tend to reflect our cultural bias nothing else...

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
fouadChk said:
Reading this post, a quote from Porfirio Diaz came to mind: "Poor Mexico, so far from God and so close to the United States!"
Wow! Haven't seen anything as good as this in a long while. :lol:

OK, seriously, that is the truth. In my opinion though not only for Mexico however - all other countries in the Americas including Canada, particularly while Trump is President.

J

JulesC69

I would love in Alaska because alaska's landscape are so awesome and beautiful

F

felipesantos989

i like a lot of countries, i never visited them but id to visit it some day: us, japan, germany, china, russia, ukraine.