Create A Sub Forum For Making Gigalicous Forums Spam Free!

wifitoplist

Hi Admin,
Create a sub forum for sale purposes, because many users are spamming in other sub forums. I will help more Gigalicous forums to be spam free.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
We just have wifi. Your domain offers have been resurrected as well. Check Market Place & Advertisements just before Fun & Spam.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps you need to explain exactly what you mean with a Forum for sale purposes. Also can you explain exactly what you mean by members spamming in the sub-forums?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well the competition is'nt working. As I'm yet to see many quality post, threads and especially thread titles :(

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
OK, maybe we could do something about the thread titles DJB. I'll see whether I can revise some of them.

From now on I'll be deleting the "I agree" type posts, as well as posts with comments containing questions "What does the topic mean?" (when it is easy to Google it). Or worse, "I don't know anything about the topic", or "I haven't played the game". Please don't comment on a topic that you don't know anything about. If you are interested to learn more about the topic, by all means Google it first, and then ask informed questions that make a meaningful contribution to the topic. Or move to the next topic that you do have knowledge off and can make a meaningful contribution to. You don't have to comment on every topic.

wifitoplist

Sir, Actually I mean that create a sub forum where users can sell or buy any product from other users (i.e, hosting, domain, scripts etc.) Otherwise users will post on other sub forums!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
We will not be allowing adverts for other web hosting providers on the forums. We may allow them as editorials on the blog for a donation of course.

wifitoplist

I dnt mean only hosting, I mean anybody want to sell domins, websites, keys, etc.
If you still not want to add its ok.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Well then it's already there Wifi. There's a Forum for buying and selling domains, and another Forum for buying and selling Websites. I don't know what you mean with keys, but if they are keys to pirated software or products, they won't be allowed. All of the normal rules about not posting links to warez or anything illegal still apply.

Sander k

So, you are going to delete everything that you can find in Google?

Then I better leave this place, because it will die within a week.

I already knew that the free domain competition wouldn't work, I tried that too when I owned a post2host, its a waste of money.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I knew it would`nt attract all that many users too. It`s the quality of the post`s that are concerning me, I know we are still are quite fresh and should be a little lenient.

Sander k

What kind of posts do you want?
Tutorials? Or questions or something?

I guess I could write some tutorials, but my English isn't that good. But maybe thats better for Google too, because it is unique :p