Design us a logo competition! GigaRank Logo Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
You may have noticed we`ve recently re-branded the website to GigaRank which means we need a new logo! The current logo is just a temporary measure until we find a suitable replacement.

Show us your designing skills by attempting to create GigaRank a new logo for our website and promotional work.

Anyone is welcome to enter and you can submit upto 3 entries (3 logos). The logo must be done in a png format with a transparent background.

Height: 100 px
Width: 400px

The competition will run until the end of this month 28th February. The staff team will pick out the best 3 logo`s will go to a vote which all members can participate in. The most votes wins the competition and will have their logo proudly displayed on the GigaRank website.

The winner will receive our Business Hosting account for 12 months and a choice of a .com / . net / .org domain.

We look forward to seeing all entries!

GigaGreg

Staff member
I am going to participate in this competition, but I don't think that I will be able to win any prize.

dxverm

I'm certainly going to give it my best effort! Can't wait to see others creativity displayed for GigaRank!

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Gregoric made a good point in that every one should be able to submit their entries separately. So we created a separate sub-forum in order for you to post your entries. Can you post a separate thread for each of your entries with your user name in the topic heading and the number of the entry. You are allowed to submit three entries. Thanks!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Do we have any more entries to come? There`s 9 days left til the deadline (All entries have to be submitted)

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
DJB said:
Do we have any more entries to come? There`s 9 days left til the deadline (All entries have to be submitted)
I'm planning to submit more closer to the deadline. There may be others who are thinking along the same lines I expect.

dxverm

Genesis said:
]I'm planning to submit more closer to the deadline. There may be others who are thinking along the same lines I expect.

That's what I'm doing, I got bombarded with exams so I'm busy until Sunday.

Darrcon

When will the poll open up or whatever to vote on the new logos? I know you have to decide on the top three but I am just curious.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I'm curious too. Chris (DJB) must have something on over the weekend. We'll likely hear from him tomorrow.

Sander k

Can't you add them all to one post and number them?

Deleted my original post to avoid confusion - Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.