Do you drink or smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vector

I've never smoked cigarrets or cigars. I tried a few times(in my eary years), but it was disgusting for me.
I love to drink a glass of (red)wine, or in the summertime a bottle of beer.
Since my last holidays, I found again my old love: Southern Comfort with one ice cube. For special moments only..

Sorry folks, but now I`m going to logout and check my bottle. Maybe there is something left. Cheers...

T

tjcombo

I have periodic cycle of drinking and smoking, right now i'm on it, but soon ending this cycle, i'm almost every day on painkillers though - Tramadol, and i'm getting it under the table. I would say Tramadol is the best drug in the entire world!

alternjt360

I have tried alcohol couple of times, but I have never tried smoking,but according to some it is likely I have done at least 1000 cigarettes throw exposure to second hand smoke. I have seen first hand what it does, and I had bad asthma.

My father has poor lung function due to it. Yeah, I don't smoke.

I do try alcohol maybe once or twice every few years like a cocktail.. That's it.

hunky

I am smoking cigarette for last 5/6 years and I am really ashamed of this habit.

I am fighting hard with myself to stop it :sorry:

C

carbonx

I do smoke, but no alchohol since 2008.
But addicted to coffee.

Just by writing it, i need to get a cup of it.

zoloxno

a lot of alcohol....... before the pandemic... nowadays only one a week, in my room, listening sad music XD

R

r3startpt

I do drink sometimes, and I smoke. But it's no good for you... :aggressive:

Status
Not open for further replies.