Drunk Topic

un4saken

Administrator
I really love Scandinavian beers. I'm a fan of Carlsberg but this is the first time i bought the Dutch brand high alcohol beer and it tastes real good. the black one. Yet a bit expensive comparing to others, 3 dollars.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
In a pub in Betty's Bay near Cape Town - called the Whale Station. Having Amarula liquors, one after the other. GREAT stuff!

Amarula_(1563541954).jpg

smalpierre

After the data recovery nightmare I just dealt with, and people pestering me ALL day while I'm trying to work - I said to the wind with it all and got a 12 pack. I'm about halfway through it right now, so I got a good lil buzzabuzz :drinks:

Jasmine333

While the topic of drunks is at hand here, have you ever heard the one about the drunk at the baptism? Well if you haven't, here goes:

There was a preacher performing baptisms in a river when a drunk walked up to the preacher. Smelling alcohol on the drunk's breath this is what follows:

Preacher: Son, are you ready to find Jesus?
Drunk: Yes sir, I am.

So the preacher lowers the man into the water, baptizes him, and brings him back up.

Preacher: Did you find Jesus?
Drunk: No, I did not.

The preacher performs the baptism again, but again the man said he did not find Jesus. Now the preacher has become somewhat humiliated but decides to try the baptism a third time, and holds the man under a little longer while the man was kicking and clawing at the sky with arms waving wildly. Then the preacher brought him back up, whereby he was well out breath and spewing water.

Preacher: My God man, have you now found Jesus?
Drunk: No, are you sure this is where He fell in?

bllynx

a friend and I love to drink pure alcohol 50 degrees for two 1 liter drink after all wash down with a beer and eating sea food !!!)

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
bllynx said:
a friend and I love to drink pure alcohol 50 degrees for two 1 liter drink after all wash down with a beer and eating sea food !!!)
Me thinks un4 has some competition here .... :p