E3 Windows 10 being forced onto users again

Barnum4000

So a lot of people are not very fond of Windows 10 because of how Microsoft are being forceful with the update. Well Microsoft are going even further to force/promote Windows 10 with their latest e3 conference. Essentially their new xbox exclusive will be available on PC as well as Xbox Forza and halo wars are the two examples.

But you have to have windows 10 to play those games unfortunatley. A few people haven't upgraded two windows 10 yet and maybve they don't want to.

The good thing about this is that xbox looks like it is becoming apart of PCs and not just a console.

How far will microsoft go to promote their operating system it seems like they have done everything to promote it. When will it end?

Tytoowns

Personaly i'm really happy with Windows 10 but i can understand why some people wouldnt want to upgrade and it would really suck if you were a fan of those games but didnt want to upgrade to windows 10.

Yozora

Microsoft really wants people to upgrade don't they? Not sure, but I'm guessing gamers might upgrade their computers more often anyways, because of updated graphics and processor requirements. Still, I bet it's a pretty awful move for gamers who want to avoid Windows 10.

I have been playing Xbox games since windows XP. This is nothing new. They are tricking people to install windows 10 so they can monitor those who are gamers and using pirated games. Watch the movie Terminator Genisis. What they do in the movie is what M$ is doing now.

I believe you can even play xbox one games on windows 7

v.p.s

It's not just games. I'm sure there's a wealth of parallel monitoring going on in a bid to paint a picture of usage analysis of their systems. Problem with this strategy is they are looking at what users are doing right now and not looking at what the future usage trends might be. This flies in the face of MS who built an empire by driving the indusrty and telling people how to do their stuff, rather than the other way round. Anyone else finding the IT industry a mess?

Forest

They force W7 users to upgrade on purpose they've aware that if they keep
Windows users will become stubborn on each windows version 20 years per versions.
That's why they stop at W10 & force to upgrade once for all to speed up the time.
They've prepared to be hate to invest ppl to stick to W10. It's a matter of time for W7 users to give up & run W10 later.

Some can't stand it & refugee to Linux, Mac
Some stubborn to stay on W7 & create W10 hating fest campaign.
I'm feel sorry for girls the most they've lack of compter technical knowledges only they can do is rant.

However that W10 popup already end it's offer on W7 isn't it?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Forest said:
They force W7 users to upgrade on purpose they've aware that if they keep
Windows users will become stubborn on each windows version 20 years per versions.
That's why they stop at W10 & force to upgrade once for all to speed up the time.
They've prepared to be hate to invest ppl to stick to W10. It's a matter of time for W7 users to give up & run W10 later.

Some can't stand it & refugee to Linux, Mac
Some stubborn to stay on W7 & create W10 hating fest campaign.
I'm feel sorry for girls the most they've lack of compter technical knowledges only they can do is rant.

However that W10 popup already end it's offer on W7 isn't it?
@ Forest
I don't believe tech knowledge is relative to gender. I know a large number of dudes who also want to get rid of Windows, but can't because of their limited time to get familiar with Linux.

I personally want to get rid of Windows too, but in my work environment we use Windows, and I like to be able to synchronize my work and home computers for practical reasons.

My biggest criticism is lack of our so called technical "experts" to develop a viable Windows alternative that can compete enough with Microsoft so we can keep it on its toes so that it won't dictate to us how we will receive our updates. How did all of us get so dumb and so much Microsoft windows sheep and slaves to allow Microsoft the power dictatorship role that it has taken for itself?