Fastssh - Free SSH creator site.

pan1

Hey guys, just recently I found a site that providing SSH account for free. The site is called FastSSH and here is the link fastssh.com. You can create free SSH from many server option. Hope this will help... :friends:

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds as though it is a new site however. I'd be cautious and test it first for a while before I use it for value projects.

pan1

Yes please. Just try it out, its so hard to find an website that has feature like that one.

Genesis said:
Sounds as though it is a new site however. I'd be cautious and test it first for a while before I use it for value projects.

Yes please. Just try it out, its so hard to find an website that has feature like that one.

ogah said:
i use ssh from cjb.net :)

Me too. Sometimes I shoud compare the speed between SSH that provided by those two website.

jaran said:
@pan1,

Are you come from Indonesia ? I read this link http://www.fastssh.com/page/list-inject in Indonesian language. What's "list of inject" mean?

Yes You Bet..... :D

I dont know much what the meaninng of that. But i think it has similarity to router. But, people here using that "Inject" to make a free internet conncetion using the bugs of ISP.

jreign said:
what is the use of SSH? hehe im a newbie..

Actually I dont know much about SSH. But I always use it to hide my IP while I am browsing or downloading. Sometime, I use the SSH to play online game which block my IP's country.

whsecurity

I had a small problem about 2 weeks ago with a big computer retail company in US. Their customers didn't make transactions via the eshop because they didn't accept the ssh provider. Finally they sign with VeriSign or geotrust I don't remember right now. I think the ssh signature counts for the customer! Just a thought!

DarknessLives

I like this but PLEASE READ THE PRIVACY POLICY
Link: https://fastssh.com/page/privacy-policy

They keep logs, and they say they can't identify you, but they can.

Don't use this with personal accounts or sensitive information handling (Facebook, online banking, using credit cards). Remember, if you're not paying for the product, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT