Foreign Languages

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Fat_Jay said:
Well that was how I was coached in the 90's when going into Africa for business.Africa was not for Sissys, what they ment to say, was we are going to dump your ass in some little place with nothing besides what you need to survive on.
Which countries in Africa did you do business with - what language did you use?

zeus192

My foreign language is English (native is Russian). I studied it still in school, but decided to learn it strenuously about one year ago. I need it for future job and also I like it because I can communicate with a lot of people in all over the world, I can watch many films and education programms in original, I can read greater number of books (both educational and classical).

shinyun

I am currently learning German since my sister will be furthering her studies in Germany and I hope to visit there. I am learning through the Duolingo app, which is surprisingly effective and absolutely free! I guess that's no surprise, looking at the fact that Google is involved and the author of reCAPTCHA is the founder.

AleksssBoss157

I'm roumanian so I know roumain but I leaned a year of german(and I still don't know anything) because at school in grade 3 a lot of my classmates wanted german.I also learn English as a obligatory language and now french because It's easy and I have a good accent.