Form Submission: Webhosting Support Request

SpasianNrD

cPanel User Name: spasian
Name of Domain: nathandiaz.tk
Detailed Description: I cant access my site nor my cpanel from my home wifi
Additional Information: i am able to access it from my phone from using data. On my computer it displays "this webpage is not available." and error code is connection time out

I have to appoligize for the hard to read request, i can only get on the site from my phone.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have a problem accessing your Website spasian. Although it does load VERY slowly.

Can you check whether you can access it with Tor? If yes, then it has to be an IP issue. if no, it must be your local ISP.

SpasianNrD

What is tor? I can access the Domain in general everywhere expect on my personal WiFi. I have tested this with all the devices im my house connected to my wifi.

GigaGreg

Staff member
I had no problem with loading your website. Are you on the wordpress?

A TOR is a getway to the deep web, it allows you to go on every website, if you are blocked by ip, website blocked by isp or internet provider at work, school or college.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Well, what kind of scripts are you using, or it is simple html ?

I was just giving example of the use of tor.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Oh right, nice there might be something with your wifi then, can you access your website locally from the computer?

SpasianNrD

Not while on my Wifi. I cant access http://nathandiaz.tk and http://gigarocket.net on my Wifi. But using tor i can access both domain while on my WiFi. Also I forgot to add in, Friday, October 24th. I was able to access both domains, then two hours later, I wasn't able to. This was after I forgot my password, to the cpanel. Is it possible I had to many failed attempts?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
It must be the password issue that got your IP to be blacklisted by our server. Can you please send your WIFI IP to me by PM and I'll unblock it for you.

GigaGreg

Staff member
That is strange, if Genesis won't be able to fix that, then you would have to wait for the Tech Admin to solve this issue.

I have also marked as solved, but had to take it off and make not solved again :)

SpasianNrD

Ok, thats fine, sorry for the trouble guys. And i went through my router settings, nothing appeared to be blocking anything related to gigarocket.net or nathandiaz.tk

GigaGreg

Staff member
Have you tried to reset your router? I am trying to find some solutions online.

And no worries, we are here to help you and that was few seconds to change back.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
OK we now know Gigarank is not blocking your IPs and we've unblocked both IPs, even when it had not been necessary. The channels on our side are open and we've fixed what we can fix on our end. Gigarank.net is accessible by your phone, but not your WIFI. So common sense then says your WIFI is blocking Gigarank.net. The solution lies the other way round. With your WIFI and not with Gigarank.

OK now we've got that sorted out, you need to figure out how to fix your WIFI so it stops blocking Gigarank. So here are some suggestions I found when I Googled the problem. Maybe you could Google it too?

1.Clear the logs in your router. Then turn your Wi-Fi back on. Your Wi-Fi may need refreshing.

2. If that doesn't work, then check out your browsers. Are your browsers blocking Gigarank?

3. If you are only using one browser, see whether another browser may work.

4. Get rid of all of your cookies in your browser

5. Flush your DNS
Start-Run-then type "cmd" then in cmd prompt type "ipconfig /flushdns"
*do not type quotation marks*

Flush your DNS a few times and then log out completely from your computer - turn it off - and log in again.

SpasianNrD

I did as told, no progress...

Is there a way to tell if my ip is still banned?
Is it possible to try and unban the ips again?

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Spasian. LOGICALLY if your phone works and your WIFI doesn't work it means you're not blocked by Gigarank. If you Google this you'll notice you're not the only one who has this problem. It may be that your ISP has blocked Gigarank at the hub level. You need to search for the solution on your end and it may mean you need to take it up with your ISP.

I'm going to move this request to "solved" as there is no longer anything we can do to assist with this problem.