FREE .COM DOMAIN AND PAID HOSTING GIVE AWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

un4saken

Administrator
This a special generous offer from Gigarank!

The top poster over 200 post`s made on February can recieve a free .com domain and basic paid hosting package(*) valid for 12 months and, its open to any member, but please do not spam just to reach your 200 forum posts.

This competition is open to all registered forum members on our forums

The winner will be selected on the 1st March and will be contacted via PM to make their selection.
So you do not need to do anything to enter other than just post. :)

Getting A Domain

Make sure your desired domain is available first before you post.

The Legal Stuff

* All domains will be registered with Gigarank Whois information and will be subject to our Terms & Conditions.

* Domain will be registered for a term of 12 months from the date your receive your domain.

* We reserve the right to decline any application for a free domain if will feel its necessary, example flaming other members, spamming

* Previous domain winners can enter this competition aswell.

Good luck and happy posting, please contribute to Gigarank with making quality posts not spam and return we will reward you for your time and effort.

Since we started domain give aways about 5 years ago we have given away well over 100 free domains to our members.

If you're not lucky enough to win a domain this time round, you will have lots more chances to grab one later in the year as we will give away more in a few months. "lots more"

Any comments please add to the thread!

Thankyou for reading. :drinks:

* paid hosting will be avaliable for 1 month.

GigaGreg

Staff member
I would just do this for the domain, but I dont think that I will compete anyway, maybe I'll try, not sure about it.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
ogah said:
gigarank always have competition each month :good:
This is a unique Un4saken competition. And un4saken being super generous. Long live un4saken!

:drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:
:morebeer2::morebeer2::morebeer2::morebeer2::morebeer2::morebeer2::morebeer2::morebeer2::morebeer2:

UniTrans

I will endeavour, but I've got job to do! :undecided: ...
Thanks Chris for the generous offer! (I will be back once my job's complete!)

Peter

Is there somewhere we can see the top posters for February? I know there is a list on the main forum page but it looks like it shows the number of posts since the same date last month because I don't think anyone could have made 200+ posts already.

Snowflake

WHYYYYYY is this done on the months I am less online?? :mega_shock:

Anyway, thanks for another awesome competition, even though I am probably won't win. But since I really really want this I will see what I can do! The month just started - thank gosh I checked twitter today (saw this there)!!

I've been away for some time - super busy!!! and I am sorry everyone. I'll try to come here and post more often from now on.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Peter said:
Is there somewhere we can see the top posters for February? I know there is a list on the main forum page but it looks like it shows the number of posts since the same date last month because I don't think anyone could have made 200+ posts already.
Probably will be helpful. Except sometimes people make spam posts and a daily count may be misleading. When we select the winner we usually look at the quality of posts that have been made in addition to quantity.

Snowflake

What happens when the domain expires? Does ownership gets transfered to the owner or it simply expires? :blush:

un4saken

Administrator
@tangledmemories We usually transfer it to the owner after 1 year, however if you're an active member we can extend it for another year for free

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Whoever wins this competition would also qualify for a free VPS, that`s a WIN WIN situation..

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
DJB said:
Whoever wins this competition would also qualify for a free VPS, that`s a WIN WIN situation..
Right. The posts will be included with the 100 that are needed for a VPS.

aya

look I know I've won but..... please don't give it to me give it to someone else x =)

Status
Not open for further replies.