Free Graphics Resource for Use and Sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

biztools

This isn't my site, but I consider it a great resource for those looking for pictures for their blog or presentation material: www.Pixabay.com

Also, if you want to share your graphic work then you can post it there for other people to use. All work is released in creative commons. You don't get paid by PixaBay, but some people may donate to your PayPal account.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Those are awesome photos, thanks for the resource biztools.

I took a quick glance but this photo is great! Lots of potential, particularly if it is free. I'm a push over for animals like these anyway. :p

africa-1170108__340.jpg

somik

biztools said:
This isn't my site, but I consider it a great resource for those looking for pictures for their blog or presentation material: www.Pixabay.com

Also, if you want to share your graphic work then you can post it there for other people to use. All work is released in creative commons. You don't get paid by PixaBay, but some people may donate to your PayPal account.

The issue with hosting images is that unless you own copyright for the images, they may get taken down once your site starts to get popular. Thats why the best image based websites are made by photographers.

photographe-3032.gif

By the way, did you know that if you upload any images to Facebook or other social media, the copyright for the image transfers to facebook?

Berker

The site is free of law? Really see a site with free photographies without copyright is a very beatifull, but array bad things with these photographies u.u.

I was found a free intros page, later i post here to the people need intros for his sites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.