Free Virtual Server (Free VPS) from BaeHost - It is a service that lets you have your own server connected to the Internet, which does not require an initial investment and the cost suits the need of your project. Using VMware technology, BAEHOST divided high-end equipment in virtual machines, also known as VM, Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS), Cloud Server or Virtual Private Server (VPS). Thanks to this technique, each virtual machine has its own dedicated resources and operating systems, providing greater control and optimal levels of flexibility, reliability and performance compared to a VPS. Our virtual servers are oriented towards stronger resources and intensive applications, with dynamic redundancy. All this allows the user to enterprise-level virtualization.
- Completely independent virtual machine.
- Independent operating system 32 or 64 bits for each virtual machine.
- Physical resources are not shared: CPU, memory, hard drive, etc. All of them are physically assigned to virtual machines, which prevents the "burst" resources.
- Recommended for applications with high resources and intensive: databases, web servers and application servers, among others.
- Stable, powerful and sure. It gives users more control.