Google Adsense Approval?

nijat

Can anyone tell me how to get Google Adsense Approved in Pakistan?

I've tried with many website, having good traffic, genuine content but its unfortunate for me that everytime I applied for Google Adsense, they rejects my application...

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure it is because you are from Pakistan? Any way, I'd say screw Google Adsense. Even if by fluke you're to get success, you may lose Adsense the next day. All you need to do is Google Google Adsense and find many unhappy customers who feel they have been burnt badly. Why not try alternatives like Amazon? Or GoDaddy? That's the beauty of the Internet. There are many more ways than one to get income through advertising.

nijat

Well I'm not so sure about it that my application is being rejected due to I'm from Pakistan, but one thing's for sure that more then 90% of Adsense applications are rejected from Pakistan.

Never heard about GoDaddy's Contextual Advertising system.. Well let me search about it.

And yeah Yahoo's Contextual Advertising is getting popular now a days too so I'll try it too.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking of the Affiliate system at Godaddy. It is well documented at Godaddy if you're interested.

Anehco

Many webmasters are generating up to $5000/month from Infolinks.Com, good idea to try as an alternative of Adsense.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Anehco said:
Many webmasters are generating up to $5000/month from Infolinks.Com, good idea to try as an alternative of Adsense.
WOW! Now that is something to check up on. I'd imagine though that would have to be a VERY popular Website with lots of traffic?

Anehco

Payment can be via paypal .... Dis is example of infolinks payment :D

Attachments

• Paypal-Infolinks-Feb-2012.png
    Paypal-Infolinks-Feb-2012.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 11

NullPHP

Hello,
Please read this article :

Source : samadmalik

I Hope this can help you

Copy paste articles don't count towards credits for quality posts. Article should be in quotes like above. Source of article must include a link to the article on the Web.