Google Page Rank Update

admin

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like Google is rolling out a pagerank update (the last one was in February )

Gigalicous.com has PR 3.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
One of my sites, www.html5-templates.co.uk now has a PR5, my freelance seo page also has a PR5 :)

I was very surprised to see Google rolling our a fresh PR update as it was not expected til early next year. Bet we do not see another PR update now til summer 2013

Genesis

Administrator
I don't think that there is any particular rhyme or reason with page ranking. It's a hit and miss affair. Think Google uses a special algorithm and changes the recipe all of the time. The algorithm is used to count the number and quality of links to a page to determine a rough estimate of how important the website is relative to the Web.

Here is an overview of how it works:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank

By the way. It used to be that one could find Websites with 10/10 rankings. Like Facebook and Apple. However looks as though every one including Google is down to 9/10. Wonder which ones are still 10/10 or have been upgraded to 10/10? Can't believe it, Microsoft is 8/10. NASA is 8/10 !!!! :shock:

cjuday

My old site, which is a online community and sold it for a high price has a ranking of PR6.

It was checked last time in March. Now I don't know it is increased or decreased.

And it is a very good news that gigalicous have a PR3. Keep this forum up_to-dated and the PR will increase soon.

cjuday

It's not my headache bro :D i had a large community like dhakawap.com. Then there was an download site, many people visit nd stayed active there.

I was in need of money nd sold the site. Then what the owner have done u may see bro.