Google Safebrowsing....Is that credible?

pan1

New member
Recently, I have been using google chrome because my mozilla firefox is gone crazy after last update. When I tried to acces my website at http://tanjungsarimedia.tk, chrome blocked my site with this warning

"The site ahead contains harmful programs

Attackers on tanjungsarimedia.tk might attempt to trick you into installing programs that harm your browsing experience (for example, by changing your homepage or showing extra ads on sites you visit)."

I am using wordpress so I tried to scan my site with Wordfence but the result is fine. I have tried to scan with Virustotal and Scanurl, and everything is fine except for google safebrowing told my site infected with malicious software. I tried to scan with Virus Scanner on CPanel feature and same with the other there is no threat found on my site.

So, can u make a suggestion for me to slove this problem...:drinks:
 
Its based on words and text or redirect links. Also, if you use alot of java script. Hacker use java for stuff called java drive by. It can by pass your security and install an exe for a trojan.Google and Firefox gives warning when things don't look right. It will even do that with a shortened url
 

pan1

New member
strokerace said:
Its based on words and text or redirect links. Also, if you use alot of java script. Hacker use java for stuff called java drive by. It can by pass your security and install an exe for a trojan.Google and Firefox gives warning when things don't look right. It will even do that with a shortened url

Well, yeah i got a lot of javascript from installed plugins. So, how can i check which .js or url that could be indentified a threat? I have a latest wordpress core, theme and plugins and I am sure I got them directly from wordpress.org site.
 
You might not be able to find it.It could be a false positive or from the last plugin you installed. Not sure if the dev tools will identify it for you.It generally gives warning and what caused them


Here is what I found out in my dev tools

Code:
Uncaught SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "https://www.google.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://tanjungsarimedia.tk".  The frame requesting access has a protocol of "https", the frame being accessed has a protocol of "http". Protocols must match.
(anonymous function) @ VM106:1
VM134:1 Uncaught SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "https://accounts.google.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://tanjungsarimedia.tk".  The frame requesting access has a protocol of "https", the frame being accessed has a protocol of "http". Protocols must match.
(anonymous function) @ VM134:1
VM148:1 Uncaught SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "https://clients6.google.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://tanjungsarimedia.tk".  The frame requesting access has a protocol of "https", the frame being accessed has a protocol of "http". Protocols must match.
(anonymous function) @ VM148:1

And its caused by this line here.
Code:
if (window.top.ripple) { window.top.ripple("bootstrap").inject(window, document); }

in the file named
Code:
http://tanjungsarimedia.tk/wp-includes/js/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=4.2.2
 

pan1

New member
Wow, thanks. I am really noob about this field. The file is inside wordpress core i think. But, i will check this issue on wordpress forum maybe someone has a same problem with me.


Yey.....Thats cool.. Your information is right, maybe. I tried to disable or remove that emoji script or whatever using this code :

remove_action( 'wp_head', 'print_emoji_detection_script', 7 );
remove_action( 'admin_print_scripts', 'print_emoji_detection_script' );
remove_action( 'wp_print_styles', 'print_emoji_styles' );
remove_action( 'admin_print_styles', 'print_emoji_styles' );

Add them into function theme and viola.. I get rid of Google Safebrowing from my site. You can check source of soultion from here https://wordpress.org/support/topic/removing-emoji-code-from-header

Thanks very much @"strokerace" :drinks:
 
That is interesting. I shows 3 errors, but won't let me see the code for the error.
Code:
(program):1
 Uncaught SecurityError: Blocked a frame with origin "https://accounts.google.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://tanjungsarimedia.tk".  The frame requesting access has a protocol of "https", the frame being accessed has a protocol of "http". Protocols must match.

Its what ever the (program):1 is that is causing the error
 

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
OK so tonight started with Google Chrome for the first time. After Mozilla Firefox got to crash on me every browsing session. So far so good. Managed to enable equivalent Mozilla Firefox settings for the better part. Chrome seems to be a little more intuitive than Mozilla Firefox with spotting exceptions. Not too happy I have to sign up as a user to keep those settings, but doesn't seem too difficult to do. Google Chrome is on trial now.

Fonts look slightly different in Google Chrome at first glance. Also noticeable - VERY noticeable - is Chrome speed so far. Chrome is much MUCH faster than Mozilla Firefox.
 
Genesis said:
OK so tonight started with Google Chrome for the first time. After Mozilla Firefox got to crash on me every browsing session. So far so good. Managed to enable equivalent Mozilla Firefox settings for the better part. Chrome seems to be a little more intuitive than Mozilla Firefox with spotting exceptions. Not too happy I have to sign up as a user to keep those settings, but doesn't seem too difficult to do. Google Chrome is on trial now.

Fonts look slightly different in Google Chrome at first glance. Also noticeable - VERY noticeable - is Chrome speed so far. Chrome is much MUCH faster than Mozilla Firefox.

That is one of the problems with Chrome. Its also the reason why I don't like it.
 

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
strokerace said:
Genesis said:
OK so tonight started with Google Chrome for the first time. After Mozilla Firefox got to crash on me every browsing session. So far so good. Managed to enable equivalent Mozilla Firefox settings for the better part. Chrome seems to be a little more intuitive than Mozilla Firefox with spotting exceptions. Not too happy I have to sign up as a user to keep those settings, but doesn't seem too difficult to do. Google Chrome is on trial now.

Fonts look slightly different in Google Chrome at first glance. Also noticeable - VERY noticeable - is Chrome speed so far. Chrome is much MUCH faster than Mozilla Firefox.

That is one of the problems with Chrome. Its also the reason why I don't like it.
Agreed. I'll probably return to Mozilla Firefox if they can find a way to stop the crashing. For now however Google Chrome is the better of the two browsers - probably the more evil browser too.
 

jaran

New member
Your site is also too many load of jquery. Some visitor with slow connection will be getting impact by this.
 

pan1

New member
Finally i know the solution. I just registered the website on google webmaster and next day the warning from google safebrowsing gone completely. Its easy enough... :yahoo:
 

ogah

New member
a few weeks ago my website also blocked by google safe browsing and get warned like your both in chrome and firefox. in list of domains in my google webmaster account my domain also marked by "red !" and i get msg from google say my wabsite have malware detected.
in google result page my domain also marked as containg harmfull programs.
after that i remove r******hits ads from my website and submit reconsideration from google webmastertool, and my website back to normal.
 

pan1

New member
jaran said:
Your site is also too many load of jquery. Some visitor with slow connection will be getting impact by this.

Ugh, another problem then :wacko:. I believe those jquey coming from plugins, so should I delete some plugins or do you have another way to reduce the number of jquery without having to delete plugins?
 

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
strokerace said:
So, google is forcing people to register their website with there webmaster tool? That sounds fishy to me.
Me too. After my experience with Chrome I'm sure Google is tracking every one. There's definitely a price to pay for using their "free" tools.
 

jaran

New member
pan1 said:
jaran said:
Your site is also too many load of jquery. Some visitor with slow connection will be getting impact by this.

Ugh, another problem then :wacko:. I believe those jquey coming from plugins, so should I delete some plugins or do you have another way to reduce the number of jquery without having to delete plugins?

Try to put all jquery into bottom of your html and also compress all of them with minify js.