GTA 5 - Anyone excited?

PeaceSigns

So I bought an xbox 360 recently and got a bunch of games from friends. I'm a pc gamer - but this might be the game that gets me over to the console world.

I'm a big fan of the GTAs (having played all of them but all on PC). The newest one looks really good with 3 playable characters, the largest game map and a neat system where all the players live in real-time, meaning that they have lives that hit schedules and that you can jump in and out of the different characters and theytheir life will continue without you. If you jump into a character you might find they are talking with their family or caught up in a police shoot out when you jump back into their lives.

Anyone else as stoked about this game as I am?

cobaltsean99

I would like to play it, but probably won't have enough time to, and can't spend the money right now. GTA 5 does extremely well in graphics and options, but it's gonna cost me a new gaming console (I play on PC too, cause I'm a PC gamer) and it's gonna cost me $60-$80 for the game.

PeaceSigns

I don't subscribe to xbox live, I really don't want to pay the monthly fee for the privillege game - plus I'm not big on multiplayer for hte most part gets a bit boring.

But, GTA 5 is going to have adaptive mulptiplayer - meaning there's additional missions and stories that are only available / unlocked if you play the multiplayer. So I might have to get this one for PC (no fees).

excelles

GTA was an amazing evolution,first time i play GTA 3,with bad gamplay.Then I play GTA 4 already gamplay was change,mission was change and become more interesting,good.When GTA 5 appeared,we talk about a supper gameplay,mission,graphics.To play GTA 5 you need a high perfomance,but it's a real experience.

PeaceSigns

What amazes me is the plot continues in single player even if you're not playing. So you have 3 characters, and even as you play one character the other 2 characters are going about their life. So you can take one character and get into a police chase and then zoom out and see what the other guys are doing and see what seperate hijinxs or conversations they're having.

ValleyDesign

I just pre-ordered it yesterday. Can't wait to go wreak havoc on another city!

Also...airplanes! I loved flying those things in Vice city and can't wait to perform some aerial acrobatics with the parachute. With 3 different main characters I hope the story line is a little longer and complex.

PeaceSigns

Better engine on GTA V and lots of things to do (plus San Andreas was one of the best GTA games in terms of gameplay and things you could do, so new engine + San Andreas has to be awesome). Only problem was I found GTA IV's plot to be really weak, and San Andreas's plot was really weird with aliens and the ending being very anti-climatic.

I hope this ends better - especially they now have 3 characters to write a plot for.

GigaGreg

Staff member
Wow, Just Wow....
I have seen the gameplay on youtube already and Im in love with this game. But the only one bad thing about it is that being released only on consoles, so that would be the reason to buy the PS4/PS3 or Xbox.

The graphics are amazing, and even the opening scene is good too, but the graphic is totaly amazing.

ChickenFanatic

PeaceSigns said:
So I bought an xbox 360 recently and got a bunch of games from friends. I'm a pc gamer - but this might be the game that gets me over to the console world.

I'm a big fan of the GTAs (having played all of them but all on PC). The newest one looks really good with 3 playable characters, the largest game map and a neat system where all the players live in real-time, meaning that they have lives that hit schedules and that you can jump in and out of the different characters and theytheir life will continue without you. If you jump into a character you might find they are talking with their family or caught up in a police shoot out when you jump back into their lives.

Anyone else as stoked about this game as I am?
congratulations on converting over from windows [?] gaming,its very close to PC gaming and takes a lot of the hassle out as well.

have bought every single GTA game going from all the playstation and playstation II ones,to the PSP and on PC to.
woud love to be getting the new one but am unable to buy a new tv due to issues from disability;itd require a very costly adaption.

GigaGreg

Staff member
GTA 5 amazing :D, this cool game makes you addicted straight away. It has good things such as the stock market, vehicle market, even you can buy a tiger tank or apache :D.

pmesco

very excited for this, but the problem is money haha xD, i should prepare for the release of this game in PC version :yahoo:

Marijan ?agalj

I bought a PS3 for GTA V that broke after two weeks and had to sell it. Now I'm waiting for PC version.

Although, game is pretty cool and I enjoy it.