gta5

hoenens

Just wait for the release for PC or Playstation 4, or go to the store and spend the money for PS3 version :).

DarknessLives

GTA V - Collectors Bundle. I spent 150$ on that game, and IMHO, it's terrible. I'm sorry, but 3 "big heists" with some small missions like pickup such and such? Crap game!

MrKeybs123

I only have it on PS3,
waiting to buy ps4!

I only have it on PS3,
waiting to buy ps4!
cant wait...

I love gta,
its the best game ever made!
i ony have an PS3.
i waiting to buy an PS4

WackyPeanut

DarknessLives said:
GTA V - Collectors Bundle. I spent 150$ on that game, and IMHO, it's terrible. I'm sorry, but 3 "big heists" with some small missions like pickup such and such? Crap game!
Yeah. GTA is bad.

I have Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories and they suck, but not that much.
The classic GTA game really sucks.

GigaGreg

Staff member
The GTA is not good anymore, the only good thing about it is the graphic on ultra settings, nothing else. I don't know why there is a still hype for that game though.

Peter

Its all about roaming the streets of LA - not missions in GTA ;)
I don't know about GTA 5 but normally you have to do missions to unlock all locations and get new weapons.

fyzz08

Gta V story and game are perfect.
Gta V Online instead is another thing - too much time lost in finding a session, in waiting full crew. And when you finally start the heist after 15minutes of waiting you get a stupid bug, game crashes and have to start over. There are also a lot of cheaters spamming money, or invincible.