Guess World Championship Winner for 2014 (POLL)

Who will win the 2014 Football Championships in Brazil?

• Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

• Portugal

• Belgium

• France

• Mexico

• USA

• Chile

• USA

• Colombia

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Looks as though the world is hotting up with World Football Championship fever in June/July 2014. Thought it would be fun if people could guess the winner for 2014 so let's see who Gigarank supports the most - have included a poll for your three favourites to win out of the list provided.

If you prefer me to make the poll private so others can't see what individuals have voted, please let me know.

You can change your vote up to a week before the final match.

jaran

I dont know which is the best but I was voted Brazil will be champion on the world cup this year.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
Looks as though Brazil and Spain are doing very well then. England hasn't got a vote yet. :p

Peter

I vote on Spain, Brazil, and Uruguay.

I voted Spain because they have been the most successful team in recent years. They are the reigning World and European champions and are ranked number 1.

I voted Brazil because they are a very good team and always have good players with great skills. I think they will play extra good on home grounds.

I voted Uruguay because they are a very good team that can beat anyone if they have the right day, and they are the current reigning South American champions.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
I must say I agree with you on Spain Peter. They seem to have a really great team with plenty of positive morale to win the championship.

dhunt16

I've watched the Group Stage and think that Germany will beat Brazil in the semi finals to face Argentina whom defeated Netherlands in the semis. I believe that Argentina will demonstrate how the game should be played to the Germans.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
dhunt16 said:
I've watched the Group Stage and think that Germany will beat Brazil in the semi finals to face Argentina whom defeated Netherlands in the semis. I believe that Argentina will demonstrate how the game should be played to the Germans.
This works for me! OK let's see if all of this is going to work out this way. But I'm almost certain this is probable.

weilrich

Spain's rather sad victory over Australia at least let them bow out with a modicum of grace - they did not finish last in Group B. I think they will be looking for more young players to begin the slow rebuilding process. I'm rooting for Argentina now.

Genesis

Administrator
Staff member
weilrich said:
Spain's rather sad victory over Australia at least let them bow out with a modicum of grace - they did not finish last in Group B. I think they will be looking for more young players to begin the slow rebuilding process. I'm rooting for Argentina now.
Ah great. We're on the same team now. :drinks:

Lycos

Although I'm not a great fan of the German team they looked pretty formidable in their match against Brazil. They probably stand a great chance but I do like the Argentinians for a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.